[13] Don't say I didn't warn you

So this is pain?

So this is pain?

Boys in South Park were just pain in the asses, all they cared about was sex, money, and stupid games. Many girls had fallen victim to their abuse, their sweet honey lies, and their ways. Heidi was tired of it all, everything, and had fallen victim to them over the years. Like her most recent relationship that happened so long ago.

Eric Cartman, the devil dressed in fucking footy pajamas. He hated her, and she was too naive to know and how he was poisoning her with other means. Eric mocked her, made her eat things that weren't vegan or healthy, he ruined her. She lost her way and took years to rebuild herself and rebuild her friendship with the girls. Once High School hit, she was beautiful again, she became popular again and moving forwards.

Though, what completed a girl's dream in her High School year? Not her brain, nor the scholarships that she could earn for College or getting her dream car.

No, it's a boyfriend. It elevated her status and her beauty it seemed, Nichole has her boyfriend Token and the School president of their grade. They adored her, Wendy had Stan, and still the bright beauty of the School, only because she's the head cheerleader and the model for transgender and genderfluid rights in School. The other girls had boyfriends from different Schools and Heidi thinks that Bebe has an older guy somehow.

Whatever it was, the girls had a boyfriend, the most popular pretty girls had their boyfriends as she had no one. She couldn't talk about this with her mom or dad, they would judge her instantly. "You're a strong girl, a girl boss you don't need anyone." Her father would said, "Why need someone right now? You just need to focus on school." Her mother would add.

No, Heidi needed someone to love her again, someone to be in her corner as everyone is against her. She needed a man, and a good one, like...

[M/N] [L/N]

He's the type of guy who would stick to you and be in your corner, Heidi didn't introduce herself at first. She was a tad shy, who could blame her? The guy is a hottie, and many single girls discussed him. The gossip would be his favorite color would be, his favorite food and stuff like that. It would get Heidi too fluster when they move on to how big he is or what their children would look like. Believe it or not, Heidi would love to have a child one day after college...after she got her degree but the question still made her warm and tingly inside.

Though she had caught rumors of him, and peeked into his social media life, everything to get to know him. Let her have a reason to talk to him, though what she noticed was the burning jealousy of the boys, all of them, minus Token, they would have whenever [M/N] was paying attention to one of them.

Then something came to mind, as she watched Kenny and Craig glaring at each other as [M/N] talked to Butters. What if I came in and steal him? Steal him from them, and watch them feel depressed that the only man they want is with me? Is this what Taylor Swift meant when she made Fight song? Is this my Fight song?