[3] Aye~Aye

Lunch was different, there were more choices that kids can grab and go

Lunch was different, there were more choices that kids can grab and go. It seemed this is where the money went to, more friendly things to eat for lunch. There was some tofu trays, some real and non-real foods, mostly meat-based. There was even an ATM for kids to use their credit card for the food. It was modern, which [M/N] liked but he hated what was left, there wasn't a limit yet and Cartman took full advantage.

[M/N] sat down at the table where the guys were, Kenny right behind him with his own tray. A sandwich and apple slices, [M/N] knew that Kenny is a growing neitherborn so he may have bought extra for the other.  [M/N] moved, keeping his meat-based food, chili fries, and soda. He hands Kenny the extra soda and cheesy hamburger. If he wanted fries, he could get some off his own plate. [M/N] heard the chair's squeak when the table was being crowded by his friends. 

"Thank you, baby, ~" Kenny cooed as he looked over the food on his tray. His stomach grumbling, his eyes stared at the sandwich for a moment, lifting up the large beast with a wide smile. I should reward him later~ for taking care of his lady~. So we're gonna go blow him later?. 

"Ha, [M/N] had to feed Kenny like a homeless person." Cartman snickered, shoving a handful of fries inside his mouth, chewing them loudly. 

"I kind of regret sitting here now," Craig said as he sits on the other side of [M/N], their elbows touching and so were their knees. [M/N] didn't mind, most of his friends were there and the table could only take so many butts. 

"Then leave, gay-ige." Cartman said as Craig rolled his eyes a bit at him. [M/N] ignored them, bitting down on his own burger, humming at the taste of food, The meat was still juicy and the cheese melted in his mouth perfectly.

"If the name didn't stick in eighth grade, then it isn't going to work now," Craig said, opening his flavored water, ignoring Cartman's strategy, annoying them enough for them to leave [M/N]. His steely eyes narrowed at the end of the table to see Tweek and Clyde sit down at the end by Cartman's huge body. Tweek first caught his eye and flinched for a moment before sending his dark grey-eyed glare back.

"I wouldn't think I'm feeding Kenny because I feel bad, plus even if he was homeless he would remind me of a golden retriever needing a good home." [M/N] said, giving Cartman the side-eye. Kenny beamed though, as he ate, munching happily on the burger while listening to [M/N] talk about him. 

"What kind of dog would I be then?" Stan asked, pulling up to the scene, teeth a bit grit as he sat next to Tweek. Not liking that he wasn't the one sitting next to [M/N]. 

"A Doberman pincher, mostly because of your black hair. Though, it looks like you could be fast too, not greyhound fast." [M/N] said as he takes another bite of his burger with a hum. Plus those puppy eyes would drive anyone mad, begging to pet him as well. Just like the other day~ when he was putty, as I blew him~ [M/N]'s eyes widen as he choked on his burger, he coughs and felt a hand pat his back to help him but his gaze stayed down on his tray. What the fuck was that?! I didn't think that! I don't even feel horny at the moment!