[10] Redheaded Nurse

[M/N] felt like he was floating, like he was on a cloud in the dark sky

[M/N] felt like he was floating, like he was on a cloud in the dark sky. Like he was cuddled in a soft blanket in a very dark room, he felt so relaxed on the soft cloud, though he saw no stars nor the moon. His eyes blinked a couple of times before standing, though the cloud disappears once he stands up, falling to his knees. 

"Stupid cloud." He grumbled before looking at the floor, only to see himself staring back. Like a mirror. [M/N] stands at last as he kept his gaze down at the mirror floor, walking ahead. There was nowhere else to go, where could he possibly go? Nothing but empty space and this mirror floor.

"...Am I dead?"

"Not yet."

[M/N] stops walking as he raised his hands to grab at his gun or knife but felt nothing on his person. His eyes glaring around for that voice, spinning a bit, almost snapping his neck as he moved his head around.

"You are in the between. You can go further and meet your creator or fall into the mirror."

[M/N] stops, and looked ahead of him to see a stuffed animal. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times to see the stuffed animal, a sheep stuffie to be exact. It sat on a stool and seemed to be watching back. Its skin was grey and the wool was white, it looked fluffy too. The eyes were big purple buttons and had a pink nose that matched the pink ribbon around its neck. Totally innocent.

"Hello, I am Death."

"Uh...No?"

"That seemed like a question and not very confident."

Did that thing call him a coward? Probably.

"So...I'm not dead? Just..like purgatory?" [M/N] asked the talking toy lamb.

"Not quite, you are between life and death, usually, people in that position would be in Purgatory. But you're not like other people, are you?"

"Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner." [M/N] said sarcastically as he stared at the toy lamb, this toy was not death. Maybe he was dying and his brain created the last thing with whatever oxygen he had left. He sighs as he looked down to the mirror for a moment, before looking to the toy lamb. "So...do I choose where I want to go now or?"

"Of course, young man." [M/N] gasped as the toy moved in front of him, still on the stool and still not moving a muscle entirely. "That is...if you're sure on where you want to go."

"Well, duh, I need to get hom-"

"You need to think about yourself, we've been watching you for so many years. Notice the selfless actions you did and how many lives you saved." The lamb toy's voice gotten deeper with a few words but that still made a chill go down his spine. "If judged accordingly, you'll enter heaven, your own little space which anything could happen, anything you like within your grasp. If you end up below, you'll be the right hand of the devil, taking over the role of Prince of Darkness."