[5] Burn

" Ah, shucks, [M/N], you look in pain," Butters said as he pulled at the fabric of his collared shirt, he averted his eyes to the side to try and not look at the hard-on that was barely contained within the seams of [M/N]'s pants. Aw Hamburgers, I've had weird gay dreams about this, with many men before. Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas, sometimes Kenny, but lately it has been about [M/N] in my dreams..

"Kinda am, I don't know why but I don't go into heat until the end of the month." [M/N] said, soft pants escaping his lips as he pressed himself further against the brick wall. His eyes closed for a moment as his nails got sharper. He kept tracked of his heats and this wasn't one of them, it felt forceful and uncomfortable. Usually, he felt pain, heat, and usually uncomfortable but that was it. It felt like something entered his system. " Fuck, how long until school is over?" Even if he left home now, Opal would already assign him some sort of mission or something in another town over. Like in Denver or North Park.

"In an hour," Butters answered as he moved his gaze to the painful expression on [M/N]'s face, he licked his lips. He and the other guys had agreed not to pursue [M/N] sexually unless [M/N] came to them. But Butters couldn't let [M/N] be in pain anymore, the second time. " I can help."

"How?" [M/N] asked as he opened his eyes when he heard the sound of snow crunching, his gaze moved to Butters who was walking closer to him. His baby blue eyes half-lidded and licking his pale lips, his eyes widened as he moved back but Butters got to him, on his knees. " B-Butters? What are you doing?"

"Gonna help you out, I've been..." Butters fingers play with the zipper, rubbing over the piece of mental, and began pulling it down slowly," awful mean lately, trying to capture you and accidentally gotten you taken away by Dracula. If anything, I can make it up to you like this." [M/N] groaned softly when his zipper went down, the lump in his boxers was able to breathe finally. " Is it okay if I do this?"

"Do whatever, fucking god, the cold feels good." [M/N] groans softly. Butters grins to himself, his eager blue eyes staring upwards before pressing his lips against the clothed hard-on, sucking against the fabric of [M/N]'s underwear. The hunter hissed as he stared down at Butters, meeting his baby blue eyes. He felt sensitive at the sensation that Butters was giving him, though he needed to hold out if a Teacher came around to smoke or do some drug. Though, he felt like cumming, and fast.

Butters mouth sucked against the fabric, trying to ease his nerves and even try to remember what he saw on PornHub that one time. A lady with fake red hair and a man with a small dick, maybe it was easy for her to do it since he had a small dick? She didn't have to take much unlike him. He pulled back, there was a salva stain from his sucking on the dark boxers, " I've never done this before, so please be gentle.." Butters said as he began tugging down the boxers, blinking in surprise when the head of [M/N]'s dick tapped his cheek. "Oh, Hamburgers.."

"Y-Yeah, I'm nearly there, I swear, I'm not usually like that..I just feel..so h-hot." [M/N] said, he looked so close to blowing his load. Maybe he was starting his heat early and he didn't know, it just felt unnatural for himself even.

"Aw, it's fine, just let me take care of you-" Butters grasped the length in his hand, a bit surprised at how warm it felt against his skin. His eyes staring at the head of the member, opening his mouth a bit, sticking his tongue out and licking the tip. He tasted the pre-cum, humming at the taste. It tasted sweeter than he expected, not sour as he expected but not too salty either. He moved, swallowing the head, Butters trying to relax his throat as he bobbed his head.

[M/N] groans softly as Butters bobbed his head, his fingers slowly lacing into the one part of blond hair that Butters didn't shave. His head tilts back against the brick wall, groaning softly as Butters rhythm got faster, even taking a few more inches in his mouth. "Butters-" Butters pulled back, licking his lips as he used his hand to stroke [M/N]'s member in his hand.

"Now, Now," Butters grins upwards at him, his eyes a shade darker but gives another lick to the tip, " I want to be called Leo, Daddy."

"D-Daddy?" [M/N] chokes out as Butters gives a smirk and licks the tip again, slowly and [M/N] hissed a bit, staring down at Butters. " Okay, Okay, just fucking suck my dick-"

"With pleasure, Daddy." Butters cooed before resuming his position, taking the tip back and pulled [M/N] forward, breathing through his nose as the length went down further. The pressure of it was weird and it made him want to pull back and cough but he needed to impress [M/N]. There were tons of guys in school to do this, [M/N] could find someone who can possibly do this better if Butters were to fail. I need to wow him.

"Bu-Leo, you don't have to force you-" [M/N] groans softly as Butters took him further, feeling Leo's nose pressed against his navel, he gasped, the warmth of Butter's mouth and how he was bobbing his head made him cum. He hissed as he came inside his mouth, pulling back and winced when some of his essence fell on Butters' cheek and lower lip. [M/N] moved to whip his lip with the edge of his shirt but Butter's tongue flickered out and licked the cum off. He was still hot but not as painfully hot, still hard but not as painful as it was.

"Still hard? Oh man, I thought I actually-" Butters began but [M/N] pulled him up, by his light blond hair making him cry out a bit, a bit turned on by his hair being pulled like that but looked into [M/N]'s golden eyes. " Uh, [M/N]?"

"Leo, I'm not too far behind but I n-need to finish up or I might attack someone." Butter's cheeks flushed a bit, but nodded, he only thought he would give him a blowjob but if this meant being closer to [M/N], then he will do it for him. Butters did owe him a lot lately and this could be one of them.

"Okay, then, let's make love daddy~" Butters purred, giggling when [M/N] closed their lips together, kissing him. Does he taste himself? I'm not gonna ask him, but I wonder if he liked the taste of himself?

[M/N] hummed as he moved his lips with the other, lifting Butters up by his hips, the blond wrapping his legs around the hunters hips. He groans softly as Butters grinds against him, his hands fumbling with the blond's pants, tugging them down as he pressed Butters on the lunch table. It was cold but Butters ignored it, in favor of the growing heat between them.

"Ah, Ah, Daddy~" Butters mewed as he rubbed his bulge against [M/N]'s hard-on. "Fuck me, Fuck me," Butters begged as [M/N] nipped at his pale neck, his fingers tugged at [M/N]'s [H/C] hair. " Fuck me like you just met me off the street."

"Butters, stop being so loud." Butters whimpered as [M/N] nipped at his ear, biting down on the earlobe, tugging at the flesh, " Or I'm gonna silence you with something phallic." He whispered, and Butters was very tempted to be very loud for that phallic item, again.

[M/N] began tugging Butters pants down, even more, passing the knees, unknown to them that pictures were being taken. The camera and the person taking them were well hidden from a window in an unoccupied room of the school. Most of the windows were closed and locked since it was cold but the camera's pictures were getting good. They ignored the soft but loud mews Butters let out and cringed at the erotic cry of bliss when [M/N] finally sank into the blond.

"This is gonna be good." They muttered as [M/N] spreads Butter's legs open into a V position, entering even more. They were fucking like they weren't gonna get caught by anyone. They all lived in South Park, of course, no one is gonna care. Hell someone might pay them afterwards for the show.