Chapter 17

"I hate you!" the young Cierra eclaims to her father. Renji looked over at her. "Go to your room," the man demanded. The little girl ran into her room yelling "fine!" before slamming her door shut. The man repositioned his eyes to focus on the young boy standing before him. "Now you go home or whatever is not burned to the ground," the older man says sternly. With the young Renji shaken to his core. He erupted in rage. The boy gritted his teeth and stared at the man. His pupils changed shape. "The numbers one and two appeared in his eyes. The old man stepped back as he noticed the odd eyes. "What's with your eyes kid!?" he said as he took a few steps back. Then a blackish purple portal warped into the kitchen behind the man. "What is this!" the man says. "You demon child!!" the man says as he tries to move away from the portal. The young Cierra popped her head out of the doorway and watched the events. Everything in the house began to get sucked up into the portal. The man levitated off the ground. His bottom half was already absorbed by it. "Die!" Renji says to the man as they made eye contact before Cierra's father was completely gone. Cierra's mother then walked into the room from the loud noise. Renji then glanced over at the woman in front of him. "And you die as well for not stopping this man from saying that," Renji says with hatred. "What did i do to deserve this!" the woman says before she absorbed into the wormhole as well. "Mommy...daddy..." the young girl says as she steps further into the kitchen. The young boy suddenly fell over with his eyes closed. "You fell unconscious, i was taken to an orphanage but i couldn't live there long due to near no space. My parents were never found, i shut that entire memory from my head, i thought they were just alive and i ran away" Cierra explains. Renji stayed silent with a sad face. Uriel arrived back in the room. "I'm back," he says nonchalantly. "How did it go," Renji asks looking back at the boy behind him. "I told him and mom about how i felt but they ended up dying on the phone. "But i did find my collection of goggles in the back room," Uriel says happily. "When did you hide goggles in my house!" Renji blurts out in annoyance. The roof of the house shattered apart and floated into the sky into the black hole several meters into the sky. Everything around the house started to float up as well. The group looked up in surprise. Renji, Cierra, and Uriel all tried to hold on to something to keep their balance. "The house itself along with the other houses were ripping apart. The ground beneath them started to rupture as well. Uriel then lost grip and began to get sucked in. at the last second Renji held onto Uriel's hand. "You're the only one who can fix all of this. You must go back in time before you received the watch, before you met Cierra! When you go back you can't meet her or save her, it will cause an infinite loop of events. I'll remember this situation because i traveled back with you multiple times, but Cierra most likely won't as she never truly has been back in time and it's before her first death!" Uriel explains as he has been slowly losing grip. "DON'T DO THIS!" Renji shouts desperately. "As long as there is a cell of mine left behind i'll remember everything, now goodbye my best friend," Uriel says, letting go of Renji's hand. The boy floated up and got sucked into the black hole. "NOOOOOO!!!!" Uriel yells. "Renji..." Cierra says in a soft voice, catching Renji's attention. Renji, full of tears, full of regret faces the girl before him. "Uriel gave me this while you were in the bathroom," Cierra says while extending her hand out with the watch in it. renji grabbed it and put it on his wrist. Renji memorized the date that. He twisted the knobs and changed the time and date on the exact day. The couple then looked at each. Renji and Cierra looked across from each other.