why?!

*CRASH*

Your pov

'What the?!' I struggle to get up from my lack of sleep. "What's going on out here!" I rush out my den to see flame scale on the ground passed out from a feather thing, I stand up the highest I could while the others go behind me for safety, the humans start to get closer to us, I start hissing and scratching the air, hoping to scar them away. It doesn't work so I prepare my venom so I can attack. the others wait for commands to attack or to flea but I stand still hoping to learn something about these humans. soon a human come over, he was male and looked dirty and had some weird leg covers or whatever they were.

I look straight into his eyes he seems like a alpha or a retired one at least I back away from him and flick my tail a little to signal a defense form, they all get together ready to defend me or any of the others....i slowly go up to the human alpha, I sniff him and shake my head in disgust he smells like rotten fish and boy does that smell horrible..."leave the human alpha alone...but....attack the guys with the black sticks." They all start jumping and spitting venom at the ones with the black sticks. Soon the sticks attack back and rose blossom falls to the ground unmoving.

Me, echo song, and snow fang get off the humans and run towards roseblossom....i back away from the body while snow fang looks to where his brother just started to wake up only to see roseblossom...

"ROSE!" Flame scale starts running straight towards rose blossom me and the others slowly back away, I go up to flame scale who was mourning for roseblossom and nuzzle his neck in forgiveness.

Me and snow fang look back towards the humans and snow fang starts to growl while lashing his tail furiously I bite his neck and pull him away and order him to get the small ones, he nods his head and goes to get the young kids, I rush towards flame scale and bite his neck pulling him away from rose, he starts to flail around, "stop moving and let's get out of here!" I hiss while trying to get him out of here he obeys and runs to help snow fang while I look at the humans who looked stunned all except for the alpha human...i turn my head back and let a loud call to seeing if I can get any extra help if possible.

Soon a t-rex comes out of the trees me and the pack soon run off and the humans are forced to deal with the t-rex.

As I run weaving through the trees I think back about the alpha human, he looked wierd but a good type of weird? I don't know, Let's just get out of here.