thank you! (special chap)

Thank you all for 1.42k reads! I never expected this to get so much attraction and I'm very glad yall enjoy it, now I know you never read these so I'm going to put a surprise chapter just because of yalls support. Now I also have been updating the old chapters a but to make them more interesting and or polished.

Special chap (not in the main story)
◇~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~◇

Me and Owen were exploring the jungle near his trailer, he was on his bike and I was in my dinosaur form
"Ok where should we go first?!"
I looked at him and sniffed the air
"There is a group of stegos ahead, we can check that out!" I yelled jumping over a fallen tree and narrowly missing a large rock I stumbled a bit but still kept pace with his bike
"Ok you mind taking the lead then?!"
"Sure!"
I ran out and ahead of his bike maneuvering through the trees and the bushes, I halted to a stop and told Owen to slow down. He pulled up right next to me and put his stuff down, "wow...even though I have seen dinosaurs so many times it still amazes me" I nodded in agreement and tilted my head to look at him "imagine how it feels to be a dinosaur" he laughed and sat down "Well then can you hunt?" I looked over at him and nodded and sat down "I can but I prefer if I had help, my old pack used to help me find food, rose was our best tracker while flame was the best hunter, and snow he was great during winter where we would go more into the mountains to find some rare tasty dinosaurs."
Owen looked at me and sighed "well when I was blue she was the best hunter and fighter," I sniffed the air and stood up, "there is a compy near by and that might mean a carcass or at least a small group that I can catch" Owen waved his hands for me to go and i immediately start sprinting to where the scent is.

I crouched in a bush watching as the feasted on a dead baby trike, perfect.
I slowly and carefully walked up to them, one of the compys snapped its head up and looked around giving a warning call, the other looked up and began to sniff, 1. The looked around and scanned over me. 2. The soon took some extra chunks of meat in case they need to run. 3. Th began to slowly huddle together so the can spread out once the danger comes out. NOW!

I jumped out and pinned them under my weight killing the ones closest to me and keeping the ones further away pinned, some were able to scramble out. I picked them up and carried them over to Owen and settled down next to him, "wow four compys" "thanks I lost three but four is still good." "Hey you gonna change into your human form?" "No I think I'm going to stay in this form a little longer" I sighed, I slowly moved my body to have my head resting in his lap with a compy carcass next to me....

This is truly the life.