training

Y/n pov
I was circling the cage eyeing down the type 2 test raptor that was made just for training. I frilled up in defense and shot venom at the wierd raptor making it fall back in fear it barked at me threatening my family would die, but i laughed and bared my teeth running at him grazing his legs with my claws and almost getting a nip of his tail. Sadly he dodged me and jumped for my back but i turned grabing his throat while he attempted to bite the back of my neck. Luckily i snapped through his neck glaring at his now dead body and start eating it. He was not the best tasting but its better than starving in this wretched cage, as I glanced up and saw the scientist taking notes. I huffed in annoyance and walked around observing the area, I soon noticed a tank 'much cleaner than my pathetic cage' housing a simple utah...wait that's blue! I called out it hope that she would hear me.....

She didn't

Well then that sucks we could've escaped together and ran into the sunset, welp let's see if I can just bust out. I mean it's a cage, a cage with a dilophosaurs that's smarter than these 'humans' and probably could kill one if I so desired. However I probably not gonna do that, my cage neighbor Timothy he um...well killed a guy then died to the other humans. and he was a freaking young adult carno!? Why would they kill him? The world may never know...anyways I hear a wierd clicker thing and snap my head towards that weird alpba dude, blue was staring at him directly and she was soon rewarded a nice fresh hunk of meat, me being a hungry dilo and only have eaten a disgusting type 2 test raptor would love to have a fresh load of meat. I watch as owen says something and blue does it and gets rewarded so I mimic what she does. Other humans take notice and write notes down on their wierd flat wood chunks, they call to the guy and he looks over at me, blue takes notice and calls to me, which hopefully was a nice call but you never know, raptors are wierd. But her body language says that she recognized me as friend which is good.

He walks over to me and does his thing again which I have notice that this is what he does to get blue to do what he wants, so I do it. He looks surprised and gives me a hunk of meat. I purr in joy for something that actually taste like meat and not whatever I was eating earlier, I bet that uath had some wierd genetics maybe incest? Last time a dilo did that their child had no frill and their tail was short and they had some issues with hunting.

We killed them.

They tasted wierd.

Yeah, after that we never did that again.

Ever.

The alpha human watched as I had stared at the utah lost in my thoughts about the dilo incident. I didn't care to notice another new human scent. One of danger and power, more than the alpha human himself....I snapped my head towards him and slowly backed away trying to growl without my intense fear being shown, my frill went up and I prepared to attack but his cold glare and 'smile' kept me still.

It was wierd

It was like he had full control over me and I didn't like it one bit.

Not. At. ALL.