he's a fan

I wake up and look at my phone. It's 4:45 am. What the hell! I close my eyes as all the events of yesterday come crashing down. I suddenly feel really angry and annoyed. Then I remember how I haven't even properly thanked Adam. So I quickly text him.

Thanks a lot for staying. It must've been really embarrassing. I'm sorry but thanks for real.

I send the text and get up from my bed to go into the kitchen to grab something to eat and make myself a cup of coffee. I have a headache which I'm guessing is the outcome of all that crying. I quickly brush my teeth and walk in the kitchen to see a note on the fridge.

Heat up the dinner and eat it.

I love you mom. I quickly make coffee and take the dinner to my room and eat it while watching haikyuu. I love watching anime. No matter how bad I'm feeling it always makes me feel better. I hear my phone buzzing.

Adam: Stop saying thanks over and over again. Also don't tell me you stayed up doing homework. You're a freak if you did that.

Sherry: I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm not a freak, I slept right after coming back yesterday.

Adam: Sleeping is better than crying so yea good job.

Sherry: 5:55 confession!
I kinda cried myself to sleep. I'm sorry I didn't tell you it just slipped my mind. But yes it wasn't for long.

Adam: You even promised!

Sherry: I'm sorry

Adam: It's alright. Take care. I'm going out for a run. Just hit me up if you want to talk or anything. See you at school.

Sherry: yea and thanks.

I put my phone aside. I look over at my desk and decide to do my homework. I do my homework till 7 and then get ready for school. I look pathetic. My eyes are swollen and a bit red.
I don't pay much attention to it grab my bag and after saying bye to mom head out.

My head is really giving me a hard time. It happens all the time. Whenever I cry for hours I feel really sick the next day. I check my phone before going to my first lecture. Maya and Leah are again coming after lunch, they only have two lectures. I guess I'll sit in the infirmary during lunch.

I spend the day cursing under my breath, flashing smiles at people and dealing with my horrible headache. It's finally lunch. I walk towards the infirmary. I ask the school  nurse if i can sit inside, I'm not feeling very welll. She lets me sit as my appearance supports what I'm saying. I open the door to see 3 kids sitting there. And to my surprise one of them is Adam. He's reading something.

I walk over to him and sit by his side. I'm so shocked to see a manga in his hands.
"Hey what are you reading?"

"Hey, I didn't see you coming. I'm reading school rumble."

"Whatttttt like that's my fav anime."

"Oh is it?"

We go on discussing about anime and manga and im so happy. Just when the bell rings.

"Too bad I gotta go." I say

"What lecture do you have after this?"

"Just chemistry."

"Wanna skip? I'll take you to a cool place."

Okay now I've never done something like that. Hmmm and I shouldn't do something like that. But I have a headache and I won't understand what they are teaching anyway. So i-