Chapter 5- Painting (+some)

Hey! Short note. I'm not putting names in the chapter headings anymore because it'll change throughout the chapter from the person that started it. And i don't know who will go in what chapter yet, so I'm just gonna put the big topic of the chapter there. Like this one is "moving in", so you can prolly guess what's happening in this chapter. get it? ok good. Also for anyone that write on here, can you tell me how the "readers" part works? Like total it says you have so many readers, but then when you go by the individual chapters it says different numbers that equal the total number of readers, but i was wondering how the individual chapters readers work....like for example it will say 3 on one chapter then 1 on the next then 3 then 2.  and the total readers is 9. But how does the 3,1,3,and 2 work??  thanks, sorry this note ended up longer than i thought it would

*K*

****

Louis

"Haz what do you think of this blue?"

"Ehhhh....too light. looks like a babies room."

"Ok. lets try red. What about this one?"

"Oh god, no! that looks like the Red Room of Pain walls from Fifty Shades. I wouldn't be able to sleep in fear of being tied up throughout the night for your own pleasure."

"You know, in the book, if you're tied up, then it's for YOUR pleasure....my fun!" I remind him.

"God Lou. How many times have you read that book?"

"You know you like what I learn from the books." I smirk at him. He starts blushing and lets out a little giggle. "You like it."

"Looouuu. Stooooppp. We're in public. I don't wanna get a boner in public in front of all these people with no way to fix it. Please stop?''

"ok, ok. I'll wait...."

****

We ended up choosing a softer red than the red room of pain. We got Liams' key copied for both Harry and I. We're back at our new apartment with the boys. We're painting today, then moving all our stuff in in two days when it's all dry and when Ash and Luke leave our old apartment. We're all painting now, except for Zayn because he's at work. We have the music up pretty loud, and we're yelling over the music to talk to each other.

"Why didn't we wait for the artist to be here before we started painting?" I yell over to Niall.

"He said he was going to stop and get a small thing of black to paint you a surprise tomorrow when he's home since he couldn't be here to help with the big part." Niall yells back.

"Ah that's sweet of him, isn't it Boo?'' Haz says to me after turning the stereo down.

"Yea. Can't wait to see what it is." I reply

"Hey guys....how bout less conversation and more rolling of pins." Liam interupts.

"Yea Lou..less talking, more painting." Niall provokes

"Yea Niall....shut up." I playfully say back.

"You shut up Lewis."

"My names not Lewis and you know i hate it when you do that." I whine

"Stop flirting with my boyfriend Nail. He's mine!"

Niall starts to blush really red, but smirks at Harry anyways and says, "What Haz? You can't share him?"

"Only if I can have Liam or Zayn for the day." Harry smirks back. Liam gets red, but looks happily at Harry.

"Hazzy! You would trade me that easily?" I pout to him. He just looks at me and smile.