15: Traveling

Lea's P.O.V

I woke up with a huge headache but waking up next to Harry somehow made it better. He looked so relaxed and peaceful just lying there asleep. I ran my fingers through his soft curls but I woke him up when I accidentally pulled on some tangled hair.

"Sorry. Your hair was tangled."

"Good morning to you too", he said rubbing his eyes then stretching his arms. "How are you feeling?"

"Good well besides the killer headache",I said trying to tame my hair a little.

"Do you remember what happen yesterday?", Harry asked with concern.

"Yes".

"Do you still feel the same way...you know about being my girl and stuff ", he asked furrowing his brows together.

"Harry I don't know, I mean yesterday shouldn't have happened. I was drunk you can't expect me to think the same way", Harry looked confused as if he was having trouble comprehending what I had just said.

"Oh", he said looking down at the bed sheets.

"I'm kidding", I said with a mischievous grin.

"What?", he asked looking up.

"I'm totally messing with you, I was drunk but I knew what I was doing", he let out a nervous laugh and I couldn't help laugh at his earlier reaction.

"You freaking scared me",he said now laughing with me.

"Sorry I just thought it would be funny but that's what couples do right?", he shook his head no but he still reached out to kiss me.

...Later that day...

I had left the hotel in the afternoon even when Harry kept insisting me to say. I told him that I was going to visit my family for new years, which was true although I wasn't leaving until tomorrow morning. However I had to pack quite a lot of clothes and shoes... girl problems.

I had packed three sets of clothing plus my toiletries when I get a message from my beloved boyfriend, Harry.

Harry: I miss you x

Me: it's just been two hours but I miss you too

Harry: I know. You should spend New Years with me

Me: I would love too but I haven't seen my family in a long time and I miss my mom

Harry: I miss my mum too :'(

I couldn't help smile at Harry's text messages because he sounded like a little boy.

Harry: When are you leaving? I want to go with you to the airport

Me: at 3 in the morning because my flight leaves at 5

Harry: I'm just going to your house rn

Me: ok see you later xx

When Harry arrived I was done packing for the most part. I was just stuffing in some underwear into my suitcase.

"Hi baby", he said pecking his lips to mine.

"Don't call me baby it sound pedophile, just kidding ", he laughed at me and kissed my forehead.

"What are you doing for New Years?", I asked him.

"Performing with the boys at Times Square, you know the countdown thing", he had made himself comfortable on my bed while I was wondering to myself if I had packed everything I needed.

"I bet that's amazing".

"It is. Can you sing me a song?",his question took me by surprise.

"Why?".

"Because you said you wanted to be a singer and I would like to hear you sing".

"I wanted to be a singer like four or five years ago, and now I guess I'm too old to try to do that",I said trying to shrug it off.

"Well could you still sing to me", he said putting his hands together as if he was doing a prayer.

I inhaled deeply and shook my head no but started singing.

'You and me, we made a vow
For better or for worse
I can't believe you let me down
But the proof's in the way it hurts

For months on end I've had my doubts
Denying every tear
I wish this would be over now
But I know that I still need you here

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one

You've been so unavailable
Now sadly I know why
Your heart is unobtainable
Even though Lord knows you kept mine

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one ...'

I didn't know all the song so I just sang half. When I look at Harry he didn't show any reaction, he just had his eyes closed while nodding.

"Harry?", I asked playing with my own hands.

"You have an angel's voice".

"I don't", I replied blushing.

"Lea, yes you do. You know what?", he asked getting up from the bed all excited.

"What?".

"You could open up our concerts when we go on tour again", he held my hands in between his while trying to talk me into his idea.

"Harry it sounds amazing but I think I'd rather pass".

"C'mon this is what you wanted remember you wanted to be famous".

"That was a long time ago now I'm studying for a real career like my parents wanted".

"But what do you want? What did Caleb want for you", when Harry mentioned Caleb I felt sad but he was right Caleb's wish was for me to make mine come true.

"I guess your right ,but let me think about it ok?".

"Okay think about it while you go visit your family and watch the New Years show so you can see where you can be if you decide to do this", I gave him a half hearted smile and nodded.

<<>><<>><<>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<<><><><><><><>><<
Hi guys I know I haven't updated in forever but I've been so busy and me and my friend are starting a story about Austin Mahone so check it out later when we post the first chapter in my account. Don't forget to vote and comment and you might get a dedication!
-Bree 💕