21 Questions

So the rest of my shift was alright and Harry insisted on staying with me until my shift was over even though I refused to let him. He still did anyways but he kept himself busy by singing autographs and taking pictures with many screeching girls who had flooded the small coffee shop there was so may girls wanting to see Harry that many had to wait outside.

This was bad because nobody was buying anything and there was customers that couldn't get to order because there was packs of teenagers blocking the way and basically it meant that we were loosing money because we wern't making any.

"Lea, there's so many people I can't even breathe, please make them leave", Mary, my coworker cried (literally cried).

"They wont leave until he leaves and he wont leave until I leave, and I can't leave because I still have two hours until my shift is over. Why are you crying?", this whole situation was so exasperating.

" Lea, Lea iy'll cover for you so you can make him and everyone leave, and I'm claustrophobic and when I'm I'm tight places I just loose it.", she said rubbing her arms to keep herself calm.

"Alright just stay cool, try to calm down ok?", I said trying to prevent her from "loosing it".

I made my way to Harry squishing myself through the hoard of girls and some guys and grabbed his hand and dragged him to the break room. "Stay here and don't come out of here until I come back, got it?", I said as I let my hair down and changed out from my Starbucks shirt to my black tank-top that I always wore underneath.

"What are you doing?", he asked with amusement.

"I'm going to get rid of all those people out there my coworker is getting some sort of panic attack". Having answered his question I went back into the chaos.

I got on top of a chair and yelled at the top of my lungs,"HEY I SAW HARRY LEAVE THROUGH THE BACKDOOR!!!". My throat hurt so bad but at least everyone started running outside.

"I think I see him leaving in that red car!",someone else yelled. Poor guy in the red car he must have felt scared when all of Harry's fans stared chasing after him.

About forty minutes later the coffee shop was back to normal with only a girls waiting to see if Harry would come back but eventually they left too.

I went back to the break room to check on Harry,"Ok, they're all gone", I said with a sight while running circles around my temples.

"Sorry, someone must have tweeted that they saw me here", he said with a shrug.

"Let's get you out of here before someone sees you again." We headed out and quickly got into my car.

"How did you do it?", he asked when we had reached my apartment.

"What? Oh I pretended to be a fan, said a little white lie and ta-da they all ran after it. I hope you don't mind that I brought you to my house I'll take you to your car later."

"I didn't bring my car, Louis dropped me off".

"Ok then I guess I'll just take you to your hotel right now", I said staring up my car again.

"No that's alright. You look tired and my hotel is far away, Lou can pick me up tomorrow." He replied nonchalantly while getting out of the car.

"Tomorrow?",I asked.

"Yea, I'm spending the night here. Lucky you huh?", he's comment actually made me laugh. "Well I hope Chris doesn't mind". I said to no one in particular.

"Who is Chris?",he asked as we entered my apartment.

"Christian is my roommate".

"You have a roommate named Chris?!",he asked with a frown.