Chapter 17

Wei Ying smiled with a lot of pain buried deep inside his heart, ''Lan Zhan! You are thinking too much. In this World, there is nowhere or none, to whom I can go if it's not you. I love you. And always remember that I will never leave you or fall out of love. Whatever I do or did or will do, everything is for you, only you. My heart, my soul, my mind, my body and my existence only belongs to you, no one can make me feel even a little bit loved that you make me feel. So don't worry and don't worry about your memories. Wen Ning will try to retrieve it slowly. So don't over stressed yourself or try hard to remember the past. So don't do anything reckless. If you do then I'll beat you up.'' Lan Zhan giggled and kissed Wei Ying again, ''Roger that my prince.'' Wei Ying softly kissed Lan Zhan's head, "Now, talk to your uncle, he came all the way here just to visit you. He is waiting for you."
But Wangji tighten his grip on Wei Ying's wrist as he was not willing to let go of him, specially in front of his uncle who once threaten him to breakup with Wei Ying. Wei Ying smiled, "Don't worry Lan Zhan. I'm not leaving this room. I'm right here. But first talk to your uncle. He is worried.'' Wangji nodded in affirmation and Wei Ying went to Jiang Cheng and stood beside him. Qiren sat in front of Wangji and held his beloved nephew's hands in his hand,''I'm really sorry Wangji. I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought that whatever I was doing was for your good but now I can understand that I was doing that shit to you guys to satisfy my own ego. I'm really sorry for threatening you and trying to break you up. I'm sorry. If you can then please forgive me. I'm really happy and relieved that you have a great boyfriend like Wei Ying. I wish to see you two as husbands.''
Then he called Xichen and told him to sit beside him. As Xichen sat beside Qiren, he spoke out,''Xichen! I'm proud of you too. At last you also found your soul mate. I know that Jiang Cheng is a good man and perfect for you. So take care of him and also take care of your brother and brother-in-law. I am here for a few days more. I'll come again to visit you guys and then I'll go back to London. Take care everyone. And Xichen I have something to talk to you about my companies in London. Can you spare me some time. I want to talk to you privately.'' Xichen nodded and stood up from the bed to go to his private office. Qiren followed Xichen too but before he could stand up properly he got engulfed in a tight hug of Wangji,''Uncle! Thanks for everything. Though I get angry on you but that doesn't mean I hate you. You are in the place of both of my parents. So please guide us through everything. And thank you for accepting Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng. It means a lot to me and Xichen. Take care of yourself too. Love you.''
Qiren smiled softly and hugged both Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng, before following Xichen out of the room. Xichen took Qiren to his office and sat on the couch. Xichen handed him a cup of tea,''Uncle! What do you want to talk about?'' Suddenly Su She entered the room and greeted both Lan masters and gave Qiren a file. As soon as Su She left the room, Qiren started to speak, ''These are the papers of my company. I have decided to divide all of my possessions in two portions for you and Wangji. Please take this. After my death you will be the owners of my possessions. I never got married or had children. But I'm not sad about that, after all I got to raise two of the most beautiful children. Believe me I'm happy for your guys and a lot guilty too. Xichen, please promise me something. When Wangji will start to regain his memories, please don't let him get angry on Wei Ying. Whatever happens, just tell him the truth, that I was the one who ruined their relationship. I'm not asking for forgiveness but I don't want to see any of you sad.''
Xichen hugged his uncle,''I'm sorry too. I never tried to understand you and if I was a good brother then Wangji wouldn't go through this. Don't worry! I'll do my best to make everything right. And don't worry Wangji and I will always love you.'' As their conversation came to an end they came out from the room and went towards the drawing room. After greeting goodbye to everyone, Qiren went back to his hotel. Xichen told everyone how his uncle reacted and how he blessed both Lan brothers to have a happy life with their lovers. Everyone cheered in joy. As they were about to watch a movie together, they heard a scream from Wangji's room and suddenly they heard the noise of something breaking. Wen Ning was the first one to hurry to Wangji's room. When he entered he saw a very shivering Wangji was tightly hugged by Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying. On the other hand the mirror was broken.
When Wen Ning asked what happened, Wei Ying worriedly said,''All of a sudden Lan Zhan felt a piercing pain through his head and he looked towards the mirror and mumbled 'No! No! I said don't leave me. Why are leaving? Don't freaking leave here alone.' And then he threw the showpiece and broke this mirror.'' Wen Ning sat in front of Wangji,''Wangji! Tell me what you saw? Whom you saw? Who was leaving you?'' Rest of their friends were waiting to know Wangji's answer in that king size room. Wangji trembled like a fragile leaf,''I saw myself...my younger self. Probably when we were high schoolers. And then I...I saw Wei Ying. He was in my age too and we kissed but suddenly he said that he was leaving me. He didn't love me, he was...he was playing with me...my heart.'' After a pause Wangji wailed,''No. No. That can't happen. I am not gonna let you go. If you try to leave me then I'm gonna break your legs and put you in a cage for lifetime.'' With that Wangji pulled Wei Ying's hand with all his might. But this time Wei Ying was the one to scream in pain,''Ahhh! Lan...Lan Zhan...please Lan Zhan...ahhhhh...you...you are hurting me...please loose...loose your grip. Ah... please.''
Wei Ying's painful screams fell into deaf ears as Wangji wasn't thinking anything else except locking Wei Ying up. Wei Ying felt as if his arm was going to break but thankfully Xichen came and kinda forcefully removed Wei Ying's hand from Wangji's tight grip, ''Wangji! Get a hold on yourself. You are hurting Wei Ying. You have to remember that Wei Ying has promised you that he'll never leave you. Don't feel that much insecure that you have to hurt the person whom you want to cherish the most.'' As if someone pulled Wangji down on Earth. Wangji took Wei Ying's hand in his hand slowly and saw it already formed a dark red mark around his pale white wrist. Wangji pressed his face on Wei Ying's chest as he was crying,''I'm sorry my love. I don't know what happened, I got so angry as if I've gone through this kind of experience before, as if you had left me. I just don't want to loose you, that's why I did that. I'm really sorry for hurting you, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm...I'm really sorry. Please don't leave me. I love you the most. You are the only one for me.''
Wei Ying rubbed Wangji's back gently, ''Don't worry! I'm fine. It's just a small bruise. I'll get better in a day. Just don't worry, believe me when I told you that I'll never gonna leave your side. I love you so much and there's no need to leave you. Because I'll never fall out of love or get attracted to others. Why not you try to get some sleep at first. I will have a chat with Wen Ning outside, so don't do anything else, just sleep tight. I'm coming back as soon as possible.'' With that Wei Ying tucked Wangji to the bed and gave him a forehead kiss. As all of them went to the drawing room, Xichen took out an ointment and rub it on Wei Ying's bruised wrist,''I'm so sorry! I never thought Wangji would do something like that or say something like that to you.'' Wei Ying smiled softly,''Don't apologize. I'm fine. And this pain is nothing in front of the pain I gave him. But we need to do something about his headaches and panic attacks.''
As everyone turned towards Wen Ning, he sighed,''I'm sorry guys but I think there is no way to stop those panic attacks. Unless he gets back all of his memories, there is no way to stop those. Because he is gaining some fragrances but it's not useful. It'll harm him, mentally exhaust him. But I'm afraid there is something more which will hurt Wei Ying more.'' Everyone became more impatient, Wen Ning continued,''What I just saw, I think Wangji will get more and more violent day by day and his all anger will be on Wei Ying. Wei Ying, you have to make sure to calm him down and stay by him always. I'll try to give him therapy to control his anger. I really really wish that he regains his memory as soon as possible.''
Jiang Cheng asked,''That means, if Wangji starts to remember pieces of his lost memories, it will make him insecure about Wei Ying and eventually it will lead him to anger. As a result he can repeat what he did today to Wei Ying? He can physically hurt my brother at time?'' Wen Ning nodded in guilt as if he was the one who was hurting Wei Ying,''I'm really sorry Jiang Cheng but yeah, whatever you say is true but not only Wangji can hurt Wei Ying physically but also his words can really be hurtful.'' Jiang Cheng sighed, ''Xichen, I don't know...I really don't know what to do? How to react after hearing that my brother can get hurt by his lover. Oh God! What's going on? How much? Just how much my brother has to suffer?'' Wei Ying hugged Jiang Cheng,''Bro! Chill! Don't worry. There is no way Lan Zhan would hurt me. I'll be just fine. And more over you, Xichen ge, Sizhui and Jingyi is staying here. You will help me out from time to time. Don't get angry on him. He also had been through a lot. I made the mess, I put us in it and I'll will get us through it. So just pray to God for his health and getting back his memories.'' Everyone wished luck and said goodbye for that day.