Puppy Love (Pedro Pascal)

🅁🄴🅀🅄🄴🅂🅃🄴🄳 🄱🅈: 

Gurl, don't be so ashamed

We're all reading this from being single and dream/crave to have someone like Pedro (or anyone incredible in general) in our lives!!
huhuhuhuhu XD 😭😂

So, the feeling's mutual... 🥺🤣

Very sorry for your request taking so long!!
But it's here now, and I hope u like it! 💕

Also, this lil' muda sucka reached 4k views??
Y'all are seriously crazy in reading these crappy stories of mine lmao 😂🤣

But I am eternally grateful for knowing how much you all like/love/enjoy them.
It makes my day. 😭

I luv u all 3000!! ✨💕

————————————————

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping, eyes blinking slowly to be greeted by the sunlight peeking into your room through your curtains. Your head resting on the pillow that was as soft as feathers, breathing softly.

Turning to find that you were alone and that you're boyfriend was gone, a sigh leaving your lips in sadness. He was up and at it for work to shoot more scenes for an upcoming HBO Max Show.

From what you could remember was that it was an adaptation of a popular video game, and his role is a beloved main character, a huge deal for the Chilean actor. And you were proud of him for his success and talent recognition acknowledged by millions of people...

But the only thing that you hated was how little time you both spent together, not being possessive or anything. It's just that you wished there would be a time where you'd have him all to yourself. Enjoying each other's company every day and every moment.

You shrug and began to prepare your ingredients and utensils/things you needed, slipping on an apron and grab a bowl.

Feeling movement as arms wrap around you from behind, a smile made its way onto your lips. Slowly turning your head to see Pedro's handsome face. "Hey..."

"Tardè mi princèsa..." he whispered, placing a light kiss on your cheek. Making your face scrunch up into a lovesick child and giggle softly. His chin resting on your shoulder as he watched you work your magic,

"So, how was filming today?"

"Pretty good. We were able to finish shooting one of the toughest scenes for the show, and the producers have decided to give me, Bella, and the cast a week off before we do the next ones starting on Sunday..." you couldn't help but pause for a moment in realizing what he meant, frowning sadly. "Does that mean...?"