Chapter 7

I pushed her downwards. She glided with her back down the wall. She sat down on her knees and her head was now right in front of my penis. Her hands slit down my chest and began rubbing my hips and legs. I took off my shirt. Her hands were moving up and down my hips, towards my legs. Then one of her hands went between my legs and moved upwards. She gently grabbed my balls, while her other hand rubbed my penis. I absolutely loved her touch and could barely wait feeling the warmth of her mouth.

She kept massaging my balls but took her hand off my penis. Instead, she began kissing and licking the bulge in my jeans, while she attempted to untie my belt. I slapped her face.

"Are you really that big of a whore? I am your Master! You can't just simply take my dick out and suck it whenever you fucking want. You will need to convince me!"

She looked at me with big, sorrow eyes. She retreated her hand from my belt and began kissing my bulge more frequently. I could feel her tongue making gentle strokes over my glans. She began begging me for my dick.

- "Please Master, let me suck your dick."

I merely smiled back. I wasn't convinced. She continued.

- "Please, give me your magnificent and large dick. I'll take good care of it."

I opened my belt and with one skilful move I pulled it out entirely of all the loops of my pants. I folded it double and I gently stroked her face with it. It encouraged her to go a bit harder. I felt her lips pressing against my dick, doing her best to suck it.

I undid my button, figuring she would to the rest. I looked at the nightstand just beside her and the suitcase that was on top. I opened the lids and looked at its content. I saw Anne had done a wonderful job. There were five different sets of handcuffs, a collar, a leash, robes, different kinds of clips, condoms, lube, a vibrator, two dildo's – one bigger than the other -, a butt plug, some towels, a teaser and two whips. I didn't know if I could use all of it, but I decided to start simple and took out one set of handcuffs.

Meanwhile, she had raised her head, licking my belly. I liked how she gently licked and kissed my skin. My excitement grew. She slit her tongue downwards and with her teeth she grabbed my zipper. She unzipped my pants. She now had access to my underwear using her tongue. I grabbed her arms and pulled them upwards, placing her hands on my chest. With her fingers she started massaging my muscles and my nipples. I gently wrapped the handcuffs around her wrists, making sure they weren't too tight, but not to lose either.

I opened the flaps of my pants a bit to give her some more room. Now she had more to play with than simply a bulge in my pants. The contours of my erect penis were now clearly showing. My underwear was already wet from the precum caused by my excitement. I pulled my pants below my butt and with her head she helped lowering my jeans further towards my knees, from where I could do the rest with my own legs.

It must have been intimidating for her. She was half naked with her back against the wall. Her hands were cuffed and raised high in the air. I was standing in my underwear right in front of her eyes. The only thing she could see was the very bottom part of my belly, the upper part of my legs, and the contours of my hard dick, pointing upwards. The thin underwear was barely hiding it's shape. She could see the top being already wet. She could see that my foreskin was retracted behind the slight widening of the base of my glans. She could see it's long shaft disappearing in two testicles, filled with cum and ready to pump it all out. My dick was quite average in size – although I never really compared – but what doesn't look big if it's that close to your eyes?

For a second she looked at me with big eyes, as if she was somewhat hesitating. Perhaps she was scared she wouldn't been able to take it? It wasn't much longer than average, but I have been told it was thicker than normal. No matter what it was, I decided to encourage her a little.