Chapter 1

Warning before reading: this story contains heavily detailed and explicit sexual content. The sexual content fits in a very rough category. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with this type of content.

For Emma.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A thunderous applause. A standing ovation. As usual, I thanked the audience, told them they were the best and then bid them farewell. For them, this was a wonderful night to remember. How could it not be? My own fans aren't exactly my critics and they probably paid a heavy price months ago just to see me here. It's basically a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point. However, I wasn't satisfied. Of course, they can't compare with my other performances, but I can. And this must have been the worst performance I have ever given. Just like my performance two days ago was the worst, as was my performance last week. As I was walking down from the stage, the audience was still heavily clapping and cheering. "If only they knew" I thought to myself. I saw Anne waiting for me. She smiled, as if she wanted to cheer me up a bit.

"Don't worry sir," she said in a comforting tone. "I already told them you have to leave early. 25 minutes tops."

That cheered me up a little. She knows me so well. She is the best assistant one could ever wish for. Even without saying anything, she knows exactly how I feel and does the best she can to make me happy. I thanked her and walked further down the wing. I quickly grabbed something to drink - staying hydrated is very important for a performer like me - and then continued to the backstage. Just before the curtain I stopped. I could hear exciting voices, explaining what they liked the most, how awesome I am and how amazing the lightshow was. With the latter I could agree - the lightshow is awesome - but that of course wasn't my doing. I felt Anne - who had followed behind me - laying her hand on my shoulder to reassure me. I put on a smile and walked through the curtain.

Everyone abruptly stopped their conversations and turned to me. Some girls gasped for air while others pointed their finger at me with big eyes, making sure that their friends had seen me enter if that wasn't the case already. I took a quick look at the faces of my fans. I recognized five young women and two gentleman immediately. They have been following me the entire tour.

"The usual suspects" I said jokingly. They laughed. They're always laughing, no matter what I say. The girls came for a hug and the boys shook me their hand.

"I know I said this last week also, but this is the best night of my live!" Said a fan. "OMG same for meee! Best night ever!" Said her friend right next to him. I had to restrain myself from rolling my eyes. I quickly went on to the next group, which I assumed to be a mother with her daughters. They were a bit younger than the others, fifteen or sixteen I would've guessed. Both clearly were awestruck by seeing me.

"Hi," said their mother. "This is Rebecca and Angela," she said while pointing to each one of them "Both are big fans of you and play your music literally all day long."