Chapter 9

Her smile became stretched from ear to ear and she raised her shoulders a bit from excitement. I kissed her mouth. First gently, then a bit more and more often. My hands began massaging the back of her head. I tilled her shoulders up and carefully glided her on the bed, so she was fully supported. I hopped on the bed as well and positioned myself above her. I kissed her mouth again and removed my arms and legs underneath me, so I laid down upon her. I resumed massaging her head and kissed her more. I then swinged her head sideways and kissed her right cheek. My kisses were tiny and soft, traveling more and more towards the right side of her head. I passed her jaw and kissed the upper side of her neck, closing in towards her ear. I opened my mouth a little bit and sticked the tip of my mouth out as well. Not much, but just very slightly so it was just enough so she could feel the tip. I reached her ear and kissed her lobe. I then travelled all around and began kissing the back of her ear, only to return to her lobe and began licking it, just as I did earlier. And just like earlier I eventually began sucking it. However, I didn't want to waste too much time. After all, I had already done enough teasing. It was time to actually do something.

So I moved away from her lobe and made small licks in her neck, crawling downwards. I reached her shoulder and kissed that as well. I crawled further and further down, gently using my mouth. I reached her boobs and evidently, I took some more time getting over them. I remembered she was quite sensitive to any touching her, so I made sure I touched about everything, both with my fingers, my lips, my tongue and my teeth. I wasn't biting or anything, but just scraping it a bit. I was enjoying every touch I made, but my real purpose was pleasing her down south, and not just her breasts. So I continued on my journey.

I kissed her between her breasts and began going down again. I went lower and lower, passing her bellybutton, and arrived to her string. I felt her heads grabbing my head and heard her softly moaning from excitement. I noticed she was still wearing handcuffs. I had completely forgotten about them. I figured she wouldn't need them for this part, so I took them off. The key was out of reach, but luckily they had a button that released them as well. After taking the cuffs off, I moved lower again. But just mere centimetres away from her pussy I changed direction and moved sideways. I placed my hand on her knee and moved it inwards and upwards. I then returned and did the same thing over again, but moved slightly higher this time. Meanwhile I kissed her on her leg, very close towards her pussy. My tongue made gentle strokes across the edge of her string. My hand was now also close to her pussy and moved around her hip. I hooked my fingers behind her string and pulled it down. I grabbed the other side as well and briefly lifted myself. With both hands I pulled her string all the way down, over her legs, knees and feet. Finally she was naked. She opened her legs. I took a brief look at her exposed pussy and resumed my initial position.

I gave a bit more tongue and licked and tickled the area around her pussy. I felt her hands going through my hair, pushing towards her, but I resisted. I just wanted to tease her a little more before pleasing her. My fingers came closer and closer, and so did my tongue. It was showtime. I placed my finger between her pussy and her anus and carefully glided upwards. I felt the wet base of her pussy and continued going upwards. I crossed the border and felt the warmth and slimy part of her vulva. I felt the entrance but slowly skipped over it. I kept going outwards until I reached her clitoris. Meanwhile I kept slowly licking and kissing her right side, but lingered in the same place. I first wanted to use my hands before using my mouth. I gently touched her clit and very slowly moved around it. She moaned. I wasn't pushing hard, but I assumed the anticipation was enough already. I made gentle circles and slowly accelerated, still very tactful. I kept accelerating and also pressed a little harder. She moaned harder. I shortly lost her clit, but by slightly entering her pussy and lightly pressing whilst moving upwards I found it again. I rotated harder and harder. Pushed harder and harder. She moaned louder and louder. I began moving rapidly now. My tongue also came closer and I licked her wet pussy whilst crawling towards her clit. I felt her moving her legs, periodically tensioning and relaxing her muscles. I was now using my finger for a while but I felt like I had done about everything possible with just my index. It was time to go to the next step.