Chapter 8

I slapped her face. I pushed her shoulders on the floor and stepped out of the loop between her arms. I then grabbed her hair again and pulled her on her feet. She moaned and grabbed my arm to release some of the tension on her hear. I turned ourselves towards the bed and pushed her head downwards, towards the ridge. She bended deeply forwards until her head laid on the bed. Her ass was high up in the air as she was still standing on her legs. I grabbed her pussy and pushed her ass on the bed also, but I made sure her head stayed in the same place. She made a head roll and landed on her back, with her ass facing away from me. I grabbed the handcuffs and pulled her slightly towards me, so her shoulders were still laying on the matrass but her head and her arms were hanging over it. I stepped forwards and stopped when I was standing over her. I looked down. I looked down over my belly and looked at my erect cock. Her head was somewhere between my legs under my balls, so I couldn't see her. When I looked besides the shaft of my dick however I could see her neck. Since her head was tilted backwards, it was very exposed. I looked at the tip of my dick and I saw it pointing right between her breasts, still nicely held together by her red bra. She was absolutely stunning. All this time I was either standing behind her, or above her. I never saw the full magnificence of her body. I had seen her face of course, but I wasn't ready for the beauty of her body. Strangely enough, she wasn't that special. Her belly wasn't flat and her legs weren't skinny. Her skin seemed smooth but there were some imperfections if one were to take a close look. Still, I was in complete awe and for a moment I totally forgot I was actually dominating her and about to teach her a lesson for trying to make me cum.

I bended through my knees and looked down upon her face. For me, her face was upside down. Her head was tilted towards the ground and gravity was pulling her hair straight down. I came even closer towards her. I looked her in the eyes and gently smiled.

"You really are beautiful" I kindly told her. She smiled. I kissed her forehead and then kissed her mouth, upside down. A spiderman kiss. I felt our lips touching and both our tongues carefully crawling out, exploring the other's mouth. I then looked her in the eyes again.

"... for a slut."

I stopped smiling and slapped her face. I grabbed the backside of her neck and pulled her head towards my dick. I stepped over her again and pointed my cock at her mouth. Without hesitating, I pushed it in. Deep. I pushed as far as I could. I saw my dick disappearing completely and her throat somewhat bulged. The upside angle of her head allowed me to fuck her deeper and more easily than before. I moved my hips back and forth, traveling great distances in her mouth. With my tip, I felt her lips, then her tongue, then the entrance of her throat and then went even deeper. I heard gagging noises every time I poked inside her. Now and then I pulled out completely. Strings of saliva fell all over her face. I picked up the pace. I went really fast now. I could see her struggle more and more. Every time I pulled out, she was more out of breath than before. It didn't stop me. I went harder and harder. I saw tears coming out of her eyes. I just kept pounding and slamming my soft balls against her face. I felt I was approaching her border. She began coughing. Her chest shook. I didn't want to cross her boundaries. Not yet. Besides, I had something else in mind.

I pulled out. I grabbed the bra between the cups and pulled it over her head. Her breasts resisted somewhat at first, but eventually they slit from underneath the bra, happily bouncing. They were beautifully round. Her nipples where brownish and hard. I put my cock in her mouth again, but I was a bit more gently as I was concentrating on something else now.

"Nice tits" I said.

As she was sucking on my dick, I pinched one of her nipples between my fingers and rotated it around. I heard her moaning. With my other hand I grabbed her other breast and began massaging it. I loved the soft touch of her titty. I released it and slapped her, causing her titty to violently bounce from the left to the right. I grabbed it again, squeezed it, and slapped it again. She moaned harder. I pulled my dick out, bended forwards and kissed her on her chest. I then gently moved towards her tits and began licking them. I started in between them and then choose a side. I moved around her nipple, getting closer and closer, eventually taking her nipple in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and sucked on it. The touch of her boob was incredibly exciting. I sucked harder and took as much of it as I could inside my mouth. I heard her gently moaning from pleasure. But before I'd seem too gently, I let her go and straightened myself again. I didn't put my cock in her mouth this time, but actually glided along her throat and placed it between her boobs. I grabbed them from the outside, squeezing my dick in between them and began moving up and down. The feeling itself wasn't too great, but the sight of my dick between her two breasts was incredibly horny. My excitement reached an all time high.