Explore the airship!

Life is wonderful. You wanna know why. Dream eggs™. They're way more delicious than the anime lets on to be.
I kinda want to jump back in the ravine. And unfortunately for me, i finished mine the minute i pried it from Killua's hands. So I'm enjoying my peaceful time with Killua.

Lol it wasn't peaceful.
I tried to smother him with my love.

"Get off me!" Killua shouted.

"Nah. I like hugging you." I said, holding him even closer to me as he tried prying me off. "Why can't you do this with Gon?!" He pleaded.
"But you're so lovable."
"No I'm not!"
"Alright I'll stop." I let go of the barely functional blushing mess and pat him on the head.

"Alright from now on i will ask before doing that." I said, earning a nod from him. "If i'm gonna adopt you i need to learn to respect and honor your requests!" I put a fist in the air ambitiously.

"What?" He looks at me with the most confused face I've ever seen. "I guess you haven't heard? You are now my son. Now how about we play football to commemorate our beautiful bond?"

"Did you hit your head on the way out the ravine? You're freaking me out."
He asked me worriedly.

"Don't worry son. Your mother is perfectly healthy." I give him a thumbs up and smirk. "It doesn't matter what other people think. I will be your guardian."

"I'm not comfortable with that." He said.
"Alright then, great friends it is." I said, disappointedly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Netero and his secretary Beans introduced themselves, we got to ride the airship to the next phase.
"Guys, we should explore the airship." Gon suggested.
"Sure."
"Kitchen."
We both responded at the same time. It was silent for a few seconds before i repeated.

"Kitchen."
And so we went to the kitchen to steal some food.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got kicked out.
But not before we snagged some food. I grabbed two big slices of cake. I need my cake.

"Woah look!" Gon points to a window. Light dot the ground in such a wonderful way. I can't take my eyes off of it. It's beautiful. "It's so fascinating." I say. "It looks like the ground is covered in jewels."

"By the way, where are you guys' parents?" Gon asked with curiosity. I don't bother replying and let them get to know each other. Killua answered. "They're alive. Probably."

"What do you mean maybe?" Gon asks.
"They're assassins, my whole family." He continues. "Huh? All of them?" Gon inquires. "You actually believe that?"

"It's true isn't it? Gon curiously says.

"Why would you believe that?"

"It's just a hunch."

"Huh, that's weird. Usually people like me cause they can't tell if I'm serious or not..."

As Killua told his story, i couldn't help but feel kind of nostalgic. The sad kind of nostalgia. 'I kinda miss my family. I'm just gonna put that thought in the vault.'

'Gosh darn it the vault is too small. Now i have to deal with my emotions.'

My head feels heavy.
Gon waved a hand in front of me to gain my attention.

"What about your parents, (Y/n)?" He looked at me curiously. "Haha my mom left me on a doorstep." I joked.

"Who jokes about things like that?!" Killua said, bewildered.
"Who takes care of you then?" He said.
"... I have a sister. I was left on her doorstep and she made me her little sister."
I played with my hands uncomfortably. Because i haven't heard from her.
"But i left home when i was eight, so i haven't seen her in maybe, five years." I admitted.
"I've been traveling ever since."