dead but now awake

I wake up. 'Wait... Wake? I don't remember falling asleep. I can't get up. I can only observe my surroundings' i look at my hands. And they seem small and soft. ' oh gawd I'm baby.' I'm moving but not on my own. I'm in a basket, being carried by a young lady. Maybe at least 20 years old. She approaches a house.

'Oh? Is she my mom? Is she gonna take me home?' She puts me down on the doorstep, knocks on the door and leaves. '...what the heck. What a great way to start off a new childhood. Welp time to make her feel guilty' i started screaming to make her feel bad. Instead she started running like a wild thing was chasing her.

(Y/n) used screech

It was not very effective

Instead of getting the attention of the young lady, the door of the house opens.

'I hope this house has a nice mom that will support me-' there's a little girl with 2 ponytails and a dress. My mind goes blank for a moment. The little girl at the door is none other than Bisky from HunterxHunter
'*inhale* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! IS THAT BISKY?! WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!'

I open my adorable baby mouth and try to pronounce as decent as possible. "Hiee" 'crap that's the best i can do?'

Bisky explodes in pure joy and immediately takes me in the house. 'Plan successfully successful' she sits the basket on a table and sits on the couch in front of me. She tries to make conversation "have anything else to say to me?" I try my best to say my words as clear as possible. "Iee lov ooo!"
'My plan will work in no time hehe'
"*squeal* you are so cute! But you can talk so well despite being so young. I can't believe someone left such a wonderful child here."

'Almost...' I'm gonna lose my mind if she rejects me.

"I'll keep you ok? But don't call me mom ok? Call me bisky or big sis."
She says holding her finger up.
I stretch my arms out and say "yaaee bissy!"

"Such an intelligent and cute child. Just you wait. When you're older I'll make you the best hunter there ever was! Wait, do you have a name?"
"(Y/n). I'mm ah gurl." Her eyes light up. "A girl you say. I'll be dreesing you up for the rest of your life my little   (y/n)."
'Nooooo.' I think as i slowly drift off into sleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: (Y/n)
Age: 2 months old
Gender: female
Status: alive, well, and happy to meet the world
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like the chapter. I hope life is great. And i hope i can make more chapters like this. I hope i make you guys happy and have a great day my lovelies
-Tabicat