I.

"Ne, kamsamnida!" I thanked the elder lady for the fish cake.

What a day, first time I get to be alone and wander the streets of Seoul. With my job and my manager there is absolutely no way I have time to just enjoy myself. That is why today I have just been strolling around the city enjoying the day.

I walked around the underground shopping mall buying a few nick knacks for my apartment.

"How much?" I asked the kind vendor.

"₩15,200" he replied from afar helping another customer bag her items.

I nodded and paid the amount. "Please keep the change" I smiled before leaving.

The elder couple running the establishment reminded me of my parents. I should probably go home now.

I walked back to the upper ground floor exiting. It began to lightly snow, so naturally I decided to take a couple selfies with the fish cake I still held onto.

A couple clicks and poses after I continued walking. Absolutely lovely, I love the snow although many hate it, I'm one to love the blissful cold weather.

I heard a flash noise behind me, I slightly glanced behind me taking notice of a man. I just paced faster walking into crowds to lose him. A good 10 minutes had passed and he still kept behind me.

"Please leave me alone" I spoke loud enough for him to hear me.

Instead of an answer I heard him running. So I ran as well. I saw a group of guys and ran over to them.

"Hi sorry" I grabbed onto one of them.

They all looked startled at me.

"Darling what are you doing? Sorry sorry, she must have thought you were me" the guy following me tried coming to me.

I lightly squeezed the mans arm fearing the worst.

"I think you're mistaken, she clearly is afraid." The man pulled me close to him.

"Babe! We can talk about your cheating at home, come" the other man grabbed hold of my hand yanking me from the group.

"Hey! Can't you take a hint? Leave her alone, she's our friend." Another guy pulled me close to him.

"Look man, you and your short friend back off, she's my girl" the man tried taking me back.

"I said let go!" The taller friend pushed me behind him. The original guy I ran to took hold of me helping with my bags.

"Whatever" the man left but not without sending me a stare.

"Hey are you okay?" The one who held onto me asked.

"Yea I am, thank you, he had been following me for a while" I took in a deep breathe I much needed earlier.

"Do you live close by? We could walk you" the taller one asked.

"I should be good, thank you for helping me, I will just take a taxi" I took the bags from the guy next to me.

"No way, we can take you home, it's getting late" one of them spoke before taking back my bags.

"Thank you" I gave in just because I sure was scared to death right now.

"What's your name?"

"I'm..." oh crud. Should I tell them or lie? Lie. I really don't know who these strangers are. I mean I can't just tell them I'm Bae Jin-ri. " Ri Jini... and you guys are?" I looked at the tall one as he opened the car door for me letting me sit in the passenger seat.