. VIII .

We got off the car headed inside, flashes everywhere as we entered.

"Jinri, please hurry, we are late already" Manager Kim greeted me at the door.

"I'm so sorry. Yeol, Jaemin can you both take care of my dad? I'm so sorry, here is my phone and some money for you to buy food" I handed my dad the phone and 2 credit cards.

"Sure"

"Noona I'll take care of him" Jaemin put an arm around him fixing his face shield.

"Jini I should be okay" apa looked up at me.

"Kay, see you in a bit" I walked off with manager Kim.

After various turns and running we finally made it to the meeting room. I deeply apologized for the delay. To my surprise Mr. Lee Sooman sat at the head chair.

"Jinri please go ahead and take a seat" he motioned for me to sit. I nodded before sitting next to the CEO of Namoo Actors.

There was back and forth discussion on all three sides about the contracts. I finally decided to continue with both companies but continue with SM on a more public basis, they also added more security to my team after I explained what happened this morning. Lee Sooman was actually the one to give the order of filing the lawsuit against BHE, they explained all the legal proceedings to me.

The meeting finished with me signing the contract.

"Manager Kim thank you for staying with another year" I thanked my manager as we walked out.

"Let's make this year better than the last, thank you for being tolerable" he chuckled.

"haha, I try. Tomorrow I don't have schedules, please take the day off and don't worry about anything. I will see you again on Saturday. Oh, also, I forgot to mention I'll be moving out of my old apartment "

"Nice. Well let me know the new address"

I nodded in agreement, we both went our ways with me trying to look for my dad around the building. I gave up after noticing I can't even call them. I wandered into Exo's old dance practice room as music blasted through the doors.

"It really brings back memories" I stepped inside as my heels clicked on the wood flooring.

I noticed who was dancing carefully observing. He finally noticed me waving through the mirror and giving a laugh.

"Hey, looking for someone?"

"My dad, I left him with Jaemin and Yeol. I also left my phone with them so I can't reach him" I chuckled standing there.

"I see. .... you know you're still the same since we last saw each other" He walked over to me turning off the music.

"And so are you .. always hardworking" I looked down to hide my blush.

This man had the AUDACITY to change his sweaty shirt right in front of me. Like oof.

"Jini why couldn't we make it work..." He came back over to me lifting my chin up.

"Because we both got busy, and you broke it off. It was for the best" I smiled through my mask.

"We could try again. What do you say?" He gently took off my mask revealing my face.

"Taeyong please don't do this....I don't want to put my all into the relationship then you get too busy even for yourself. What will I do when you break things off again?" I placed my forehead on his hearing his breathing really close to my face.

"It never hurts trying, maybe if we keep our relationship low we'd have a better chance. What do you think pumpkin?" He pulled apart taking my face in his hands.

I stared at him and his handsome features. The reason I fell in love with him because he never gave up, he was always one to keep trying his best even if he was hurt, the exact same strive I have with my career. He was always one to understand me on every level of being an actress, except he was an idol...

I took a deep breathe before answering "Taeyong.... this is the last time, if we can't make it work then we'll call it quits... for good" I put my hand on his cheek, it was full sweat. But I didn't mind at all, as long as it was him.

"Is that a yes then pumpkin?"

"Duh. I can't miss the opportunity to date you" I smiled.

He smiled back leaning in to give me a kiss. I kissed back cherishing the man I had in front of me. We broke apart only when the both of us ran out of air.

"I love you Bae Jinri. I love you" He hugged me close to him.

"I love you too Taeyong" I wrapped my arms around his waist.

It always amazes me how much smaller his waist was than mine. Who am I kidding he is always dieting, this boy has no fat on him.

"Taeyong can you show me some dance" I blushed hardcore saying that after 7 months.

"Really? You're down for that?" He sounded so excited.

"Really. If we are gonna date again that means you can teach me to dance again. You are after all the only person who's ever seen me dance" I gave him a quick peck.

"I'll be right back, let me get you some clothes" he gave me another peck running to the closet nearby and getting some clothes. "These should fit"

"Thanks! I'll go change" I took them changing in the bathroom.

I wore a nice fitting pair of leggings and a hoodie that is probably his.

"You look amazing babe" he hugged me as soon as I came out.

"I love the hoodie, it smells like you"

"Only you can wear them. Should we start?"

I eagerly nodded yes taking his hand and walking to the music booth. I chose a random NCT song which just so happened to be cherry bomb.

We stretched then started. Time felt like it never moved. I observed as the both of us danced around enjoying each others company.

After a couple songs I called it quits remembering my dad who wanted to go shopping. It also had just turned 6pm..

"Babe you should change back into your heels and pants. Someone will suspect if they see you completely changed." Taeyong suggested as he sat down on the couch taking a sip of water

"Right" I walked back into the bathroom changing into my usual clothes.

"Do you want to come over for dinner?" I came back out seeing him lying on the couch half asleep. He must be worn out, I sat right beside him playing with his hair as he slept.

"Taeyong... tae... " I gave him little kisses around his face.

"Jini I love you" he spoke in his sleep.

"I love you too tae"

After a couple minutes of me just admiring him I left a note in his pocket. I walked out of the room finally continuing my search for my dad.

"Jini! "

I turned around seeing apa with Jaemin.

"There you are. I've been looking for you" I hugged him.

"We have been looking for you. We should go now Chanyeol Hyung got his manger to lend him a bigger car. He's waiting downstairs for us" Jaemin informed me.

"Let's go then" I locked elbows with my dad walking out of the building.

A white SUV waited for us as soon as the elevator opened. I helped my dad get on first then I got in and Jaemin.

"Where to now?" Sehun asked while on his phone.

"The market!" My dad said in excitement.