.IIII.

"Watch it!" I yelled at the girl who had hit the manager helping her up.

"It's none of your business stay out of it" the girl grabbed hold of her manager yanking her away.

"Sowon what happened?" A guy ran up to the girl.

"The famous Bae Jinri slapped my manager!" The girl pinned the blame on me.

He looked over at me shocked which turned to anger. "why would you do that? Wait. Why are you even here? You're not from Pledis" he pushed the girl and manager behind him.

"Ask the manager who hit her. Don't make assumptions" An anger tear dropped from my eye. I wiped it away while also fixing my mask.

"Are you okay? Who hit you?" The guy turned to the manager.

"Go on manager Ji tell him the truth, that the perfect actress whom everyone loves slapped you for no reason" the girl squeezed her managers hand.

"She did"

I can't believe it. False accusations from a stranger what for?, all I did was try to help.

"I can't believe I once said you were my ideal type" the guy looked at me with anger.

"Jinri, is everything okay?" Minhyun came up to me standing behind me placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Nothing is okay. Look sir I don't know who you are or what's your problem but I will be filing charges for defamation" I turned back to minhyun.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Minhyun held my face wiping the tears off.

"Hyung what happened is that your girlfriend slapped Sowons manager. If anyone is suing it will be us, for assault. If you didn't know this manager Is staff to BigHit Entertainment" he yelled back at me.

"Minhyun the security cameras, where can I talk to the CEO" I wiped my cheeks to stop my emotional self finally having rational thoughts.

"I'll take you" he smiled putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Wait, it's not necessary, Manager Ji is fine. We shouldn't escalate the situation" The girl ran to grab my hand holding me back.

"Let go, I don't care who you are but what you do is disgusting to me. How can there be people like you" I pulled my hand away from her.

"Jinri what is going on here, I've been waiting outside for you" Manager Kim was startled to see me. Maybe because Minhyun still held onto me.

"There's been a misunderstanding, you see-" the girl tried speaking to him.

"Manager Kim please don't listen to her. Let's go see the CEO" I pushed myself away from Minhyun, walking next to my manager.

Minhyun lead us to the top floor.

"Wait here"

He went in to ask for the CEO with the receptionist while manager Kim and I stood in the lobby.

"Jinri what happened?" Manager looked worried for me, I mean in my 6 years in this career he had never seen me cry.

"That girl back there slapped her manager then blamed me for it, the manager also said it was I who hit her. Then I'm guessing it was her boyfriend threatened to sue me for assault" I took in a deep breathe not believing what that girl had argued against me.

"That is not good, let me make a couple calls, we will resolve this with the correct team" He patted my shoulder walking to a corner.

"Are you okay? Nothing hurt?" Minhyun returned to me checking me up and down for bruises.