2.

"Hi it's Han, from earlier. You left your bags in the car" he held up my shopping bags from earlier.

"Oh yes, one moment" I grabbed my face mask from the closet. Rushing it on I opened the door.

"Hi sorry to bother you late, you left these in the car" he looked flustered handing me the bags.

"Thank you, I totally forgot about them" I took them inside. "Can I offer you a water?"

"I'm no it's fine, I actually brought these for you too. Thought you might need some carbs from the scare earlier" He handed me a bakery box.

"Oh, um thanks, let me get you some money" I brought them into the kitchen then walking to the entrance again remembering my wallet was there.

"It's fine, don't worry about it" he continuously rejected.

"I'm sorry but please take it, thank you for the detail but how did you know which apartment was mine" I put the money in his coat pocket.

"I actually just saw which floor you went to, I've been knocking on all the doors" he chuckled awkwardly.

JEONGHAN POV.

How do I tell her that I ran into the building after we noticed she had left the bags, and just so happened to over hear her conversation with her parents? Is that considered stalking?

End POV.

"Well Han I really appreciate the gesture, please drive safe" I bowed my head and waved him off as he left.

I closed the door and finally noticed why he looked uncomfortable. I'm in mid thigh short and a see through tank top obviously showing off my sports bra.

Walking back to the kitchen I put the items away in their proper place before heading to bed.

*Facetime call*

"heyy" I answered the call taking it with me to the bathroom, i have to take off all this makeup.

"How was you day?"

"It was good until some stranger was chasing me. As you can tell I'm safe but for a second I was gonna be kidnapped" I replied cleansing my face.

"WHAT!"

"NO WAY!"

"I'm serious, that's probably why my manager is always by my side. Don't worry, I'm okay. I ran into a group of guys and they saved me actually" I pat dried my face taking the phone with me.

"Jini you shouldn't go out alone, next time you want to just ask me or Minseok. Please"

"Will do. Now tell me how is being in the Army?" I sat down in bed grabbing my Ipad from the nightstand.

"Oh you know, wish you could visit" Minseok smiled showing himself already in bed.

"You guys are coming for dinner Friday aren't you?" I looked up confused, unless they forgot.

"I'm coming. Minseok?" Kyungsoo turned to Minseok.

"Yea I'm coming, I was just saying it would be nice that she came to visit the base. I promised some friends they would get to meet her before I get discharged" He smiled again this time hinting at the favor.

"I have the reading tomorrow, then I have a meeting at my company about my contract thursday. How about next Monday?" I wish I had more time for them, or more specifically more time for me.

"Thanks Jini! I'll let them know you'll be coming to visit"

My door opened and in came Pepper and Ink. They know when bedtime is so they just wander around the apartment until they get tired.

"Kyung, look who just came in" I pointed the camera at the bed as pepper and ink climbed up.

"I can't wait to see them again. How long has it been 3 months?"

"More or less, I'm sure they'll be happy to see you when you come" I laughed while petting Pepper.

"Do you want us to bring anything Friday? I've got enough time to pick things up" Minseok offered.

"Nah, we should be good. Just please be hungry, mom planned a whole feast" I replied back only to get a yawn afterwards.

"I'm having flowers delivered for your dad. Except Chanyeol accidentally put your name, but those are for him" Kyungsoo seemed annoyed just as usual when things don't go as he had in mind.

"Right. I also asked Chanyeol to send a fruit basket, no doubt he probably messed that up too" Minseok laughed simply not caring about the mistake.

"well then I guess i'll just tell him when they arrive" I smiled back at my two best friends. Truly, i am blessed.

We stayed up a little longer chatting, calling it a day I layed in bed just thinking about the most terrifying moment i had today.