Chapter 6: Meeting

1/B/n = 1st Brother's name
2/B/n = 2nd Brother's name
N/n = Niece Name
Tita = Aunt
Kuya = Brother
Ate = Sister

(Pronounciation of ate is Ah-teh)

Your POV

After that christmas party, everyone's tired, drunk(the coaches) and slept on the floor, chair, couch or any place where they sleep on it. But you were awake, because you wanted to video call your family or friends.

You've decided to get your laptop and video call your family on messenger.

*Calling Family's GC*

*Mom, Dad, 2/B/n, 1/B/n has entered the Video Call*

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!" You happily silent clapped to your family, "Bb is that you? Awee~ Merry Christmas and Happy new year too! We miss you" your mom couldn't believe it that you video called them.

"Y/n! I thought you forgot about us" Dad with drama tears, but he's happy to see you as the only daughter on your family. "Happy new year hahaha I miss you little Y/n" your 2nd/B is very excited to see you.

"Y/n look! N/n is waving at you" E/B/n said and he pointed the camera to N/n and he waved looking cute on the camera.

"AWEEE- N/n.. Hiiii miss you yieeee! and.." you wave as you felt crying at this point, because you miss them very much.

Some people behind your back was awake then listening to you, and they were feeling sad for you.

"Did.. Glitch told you everything?.." you were holding back your sadness inside of you, because you wanted to show them to have a good and happy time with your family.

"Yes.. and I hope we could go there with you even though we go back in time." Dad said as his voice felt sad.

Then mom and the 2 brothers felt the same way, because you're their only daughter and sister that make them happy, proud and doing silly things with them.

"Mom, Dad, 2/B/n and 1/B/n..." you never felt or showed your miserable feelings with them, and when the month is over your family will be gone forever.

"Bby...shh don't cry we're still here, that GLITCH is just an aye-hole and they take my daughter away from me" Mom tries to make you feel better, but it fails when she mention Glitch you remembered that your family will be gone forever.