Chapter 8: Festival

*Last Scene*

"Should I do some embarrassing pose or moments? So they'll stop to simp? Orrrrrrr hmmm" you kept thinking and you don't know what to do now.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"hA"

———————

"Ohh uhmm, The tied on my waist was loosen up, so I tried to fix it and O- don't worry it was done until you called my name" you approached them with a smile in your face. Luckily they've trusted from what you said your *ahem* excuse, and you let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay! Anyways have you seen Kaori?" Yukie asked. "Hm? Oh no sorry I was just on my way to the court though" you replied calmly.

The 4 girls with a yukata on went to the court and they saw Kaori, but everybody is gangsta until they saw Y/n in a Yukata.

"Oh Sht" "OOFU-" "oofU" Everyone that has crushes on Y/n are speechless. (Get the reference? from the other anime? 👁👁)

"AaaaaAaA KIYOKOOO-SAAN 😤😍😍🥰💞💞💗✨" The trios are fangirling and they're lucky to see Kiyoko in different clothes.

As you saw everyone in the court, you were beside with the girls and you thought something like, "Sht why am I shy when I wear something pretty with many people, and when I'm alone I feel CONFIDENT ASF. But damn those boys are handsy cute WTF".

"wth you guys are handsy cute in that yukata WTF, and when the boys are more pretty than me" you fake tears.

"Thanks Y/n" Daichi said, the boys in the back are blushing right now like:
🧎‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍🚶‍♂️🧎🧎‍♂️🧍‍♂️🏃‍♂️🧍

You welcomed Daichi, and as you kept thinking through your head, your thought didn't realize you were mumbling or saying a little bit out loud, "Should I tell them that I heard them, that they have a crush on me? Or no?"

"Y/n What?" Yukie faced Y/n like she is trying to process her brain.

"hA" You immediately panic and faced Yukie.  "I mean what did you say, because you're mumbling something idk" Yukie repeatedly said but with a clear sentence.

"OH! whAt I.. meant to say iS, should I tell them that I heard from the FEStival, that they have games and I would win and CRASH you all at the same time or no.." you weren't thinking straight and just said some similar words, although it's extended 😀.

"Uhm yeah, but you haven't played games at the festival" Daichi said.  "Y-yeahh, but still! I'm a G O D D E S S when I play games" you said proudly as an otaku gamer.

"(Hoooh...? Y/n is a goddess of games? If she's a goddess then, wouldn't that be I'm the god?)" Kenma thought as he blush a little.

"Kenma-san??? Are you okay? Are you sick or something?" Lev asking Kenma, because he blush a little, but Lev is dense. "Urusai Lev.." Kenma lazily replied.

"(Did Kenma just blush a little?.. does that mean he also have a crush on Y/n?)" Kuroo thought surprisingly.

Then Kaori barge in and immediately compliment you.