Chapter 3: The Mall

Your POV

- Everyone is shocked and staring at you -

"Uhhhh— 😀😅 did I... sounded weird?" You nervously said and your sweat drops to your face.

......

"HOYY ANSWER ME PLS 🥲🥲" you nervously shouted at them.

"Uhh— is that you speaking Y/n?? LIKE your real voice this time???" Daichi is confusely shocked.

"brUHhH yEaH!!" You said as you crossed your arms to raise your both hands.

" WOAAAAAHH I never knew you had a pretty voice Y/n-chan😄😄"Hinata said as he clenched his fist excitingly, with a sparkle in his eyes.

"True I never expect your voice is pretty cute though" Suga compliment you with his smile on his face.

"WAAAOOH Y/N-CHANNNNN YOUR VOICE BACK AND IT'S KAWAAAIIII" Bokuto said as his tears of joy.

"And here I thought you were going to have a robot voice forever 😂😂 but not gonna lie your voice is like an angel Y/n-chan" Kuroo teasing and compliment you at the same time.

"I- uhhh aHAha uhmmm t-thanks?, ANYWAYS LET'S EAT AND HANG OUT" you said as were flustered when they said you had a pretty voice.

-Everyone Agreed-

After all done eating and taking a bath, you guys were going to the mall 😀.

You guys use train and walking

"Thank you for lending me some clothes Kaori even though it's a little big, but it's nice and comfy" You said. "No problem Y/n you can borrow anytime 😊" Kaori said.

"Ahh btw what date is today? I remember when I leave in my world it was December, 19, 2020. How about here? What date is today?" You curiously asked them, because you wanted to surprise them in christmas.

"Ohh it's actually December 21 right now, why??" Yaku said.

"Nothing I wanted to know what date is today- WOAHH IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMASS OMEGEE- ah. my family and friends in my world... I forgot I can't hang out with them anymore😞😞" you were sad because you realized having them is actually nice and warm, but you can't see them personally anymore and you can only see them through zoom or gmeet.

"NOOO Y/n don't be sad, we're still here we can be your family and friends right Kageyama?" Hinata comforting you. Kageyama nods.

"Hahaha thanks, so anyways where is the mall??" You're a little bit better because of they said and you change the topic. "Yeah Oh- We're here!" Yukie inform them.

You guys arrived at the mall.

"Ayeeeee A- btw where is the C.R.? I'm going to pee" You we're acting and lying, because you wanted to escape and surprise them in christmas.

"Go to the right and the C.R. Is there" Yachi said. "Oh okay thank you, uhm you guys go ahead I'll find my way to the clothes store 😊" You said calmly.