Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Let's make a deal...
        Marshall Lee p.o.v

       I watched and glared at the ice queen when she acted as if she cared about Fionna.

            I set her on the ground and she ran to Fiona's side and she...cried.

           "I didn't know! I'm sorry Fionna!" She weeped.

         "Why do you care ? "I mumbled angrily. Which I soon found out I made not mumbled but yelled instead.

        "Me and Fiona and Cake fight some times but I am still her friend...no matter what." She turned back to Fiona.

Silence took over.

"I can fix this." She whispered.

       "We need to find the ingrident to a spell. Marshall and Gumball stay with Fionna and Cake and Bmo come with me."

         When the 3 of them where home Gumball spoke.

       " I love her you know?"he said.

       "Yeah , me too.'' I answered back.

        "I'm not going fight anymore..." He said.

        "What are you talking about?" I asked him.

     "She loves you...that night.'' He whispered.

           I scratched the back of my head "Gumball... That night she didn't kiss me ...I kissed her so it would look as if she liked me ...to tell you the truth as soon as you left she kicked my ass!" I said recalling the night she had smacked and kicked me in the face.

         Gumball chuckeled.

      " Instead of fighting let's let her choose her love Marshall Lee and if she choose you I will be more than glad to leave you two relationship alone..."he held his hand to me.

         I shook it and said." And if she choose you I will go back to the Night-o-Sphere an leave you both happy."