Chapter 3

Chapter 3
A Frozen Bunny...

        After I kicked Marshall Lee's pale ass and force him into it we searched for Gumball.

          "Fi I said I'm sorry how many ti-" I cut him off with a wave of my hand to the upper left side of me. Marshall knew I meant 'shut up' and he pouted like a baby.

           Now dear readers being a heroine means that you have to adapt to life that means you have to use your sense's.

          I heard a faint scream and I reached in my pack and grabbed my crystal sword Gumball gave me for my birthday.

             As I ran toward the screams ,Marshall,floating behind me says," Bunny? Fi! FIONNA!".

          I said nothing as I came to a stop. I stared.

           I heard Marshall coming but I was in a trance I dropped in pain and then I slept.
Marshall Lee p.o.v

         were could she have gone? I thought

          " BUNNY!?!" i screamed. I loved to call her that . I loved the sensation of the beautiful blush that plastered her face when I called her that.
            She is my good little girl.

            And I love to be her bad little boy.

           I came to an clearing and saw my little blue bunny on the ground.....

            I look up and see the ice queen with a gun...not a regular gun but a freeze gun.

             "Hey Marshall!" she said with a screaming Gumwad in her hand(note that he is screaming like a girl... a little one at that).

      I glared at this woman. That had not been the same woman that had raised me, that found me, that helped me.

         She had turn crazy since she put on that ice tiara.

           And she flies away with a grin... a wicked one.

          She had frozen my little sweet bunny's heart......