Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Cake's Demon Issue

Marshall Lee p.o.v

Gumball's and my own mouth was set wide open.

A kiss of true love, said the Ice Queen mere seconds before hand.

Knowing it was in my own and Gumball's head I spoke it aloud,

"Which one of us is it?"

"That I do not know,"the Ice Queen said,"for which a kiss from each may find the truth."

"It may be me for which I may go first ." gumball stated in a matter-of-factly tone.

Curiously seeing if it was him I let him place his candy hand on her face and planted a light kiss on her mouth.

We all stared in disbelief.

For which Gumball was a gentleman, charming, and polite ...why not him?

And if not Gumball then...

I was broken from my thoughts by the wide eyed people surrounding me.

"Marshall Lee..." Gumball looked as if to cry but moved so I may plant my kiss.

I lay my pale vampire hand on her hair and stroked it.

I leaned in and I planted a kiss on her tender and soft lips.

I felt a shuffle underneath me and then Fionna was kissing me back.

Cake meowed and pulled me off.

" NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I am NOT letting my Fionna to be in love with this...this demon!"she spat.

Cake had always hated me for I did not know why.

"Cake why do you hate Marshall Lee so much?!?" Fionna voice raised for the first time.

"Fionna dont make me get on Mom and Dad." Cake spat at fionna and she ran to the woods.

Fionna looked down at her feet.

"Sweet Bunny what...what happened to your mom and dad?" I asked with a gulp.

" A demon killed them. Cake was 13 and I was 4 at the time. A demon killed them ..."she hung her head in shame" because I was a human and they took care of me. It because of me! They killed my parents because I am a human and demons eat humans! It's because of me MarMar!"she sobbed and after a hour or so Fionna fell a sleep from crying to hard.

"I can fix it my bunny." I said to the empty room for everyone left 30 minutes ago.

I floated out the window and do to the dark woods cake had entered...

Vote! Comment! Follow!

I need your help because I'm not ashamed to say I have only 4 followers and I made 3 books...
- _ - dont rub it in I'm a lame I know it
But frfr help a wattpad user out! It's not that hard to just press the vote button or the follow button!
Ttyl wattpad users,
PEACE!!✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌