Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Ingredient for a frozen heart is ...

             Ice Queen p.o.v.

    I was devastaed. I had frozen my best friends heart.

            As we walked through the cave I said," Cake...BMO you know Fiona well right?" Each nodded.

          "Well, Fionna is my friend and every thing but do you lady's forgive me?" I whispered feeling the tears about to submurge.

        "For what?" BMO asked.

     "For freezing Fionna's heart..."I cried

       "Awww...pudding pie don't be so hard on yourself ,sugar, it was an accident." Cake comforted me.

     "Yeah it was an ac-see-dient !"bmo said with her little acsent.

          We walked for what seemed like an hour in silence.

           When we reached it...the candy of fire.

           I reached out and grabbed it.

The ground shook.

          Then 5 skeleton men popped out the ground.

          Cake turned her hands into 2 big hammers and hit 2 skeleton an they fell.

           I threw ice sickles at the other 2. While Bmo tried to 'BMO chop ' the another. (With her eyes closed while swinging her arms)

            Cake and I wanted her to seem strong so we killed it and BMO bragged.

              "I am the BEST!!!" BMO cheered while cake and I rolled our eyes.

          "Let's go save Fionna girls!" Cake shrinked and hopped on my tiara and I picked up bmo.

         With me flying we was at the treehouse in a mere 5 minutes.

          I stuck the candy in Fiona's mouth and nothing happened. Marshall Lee and Gumball panicked the most.

           "WHY IS IT NOT WORKING?!?"Marshall Lee yelled at me.

        I pulled my magic book out of my ice portal and opened it.

           "Oh...my...GLOB! "I said.

              "What?!?" All of the present people except Fiona said.

           "For the candy of fire to work.....a kiss must be planted on the person who eats it." Cake stretched to Fiona and planted a kiss on her forhead.

         Cake wait and nothing happened.

        "No cake a kiss...of true love." I said. And my eyes flicked to the wide mouthed boys the corner.