Chapter 2

Chapter 2
I'm trying not to kill you Marshall Lee!

          I was still angered by Gummy's words that I had not notice he left.

              "MarMar where is Gumball?" I asked Marshall Lee.

          "Gumwad was blushing when you guys came out of the room and  he grabbed his bag and said he was gonna wait outside." Marshall Lee responded looking at me with those demon eyes of his.

              Gumwa-ball walked in and said "Fi I'm sorry about earl-" I turned to see what he was looking at.

         And what do I see ? I see Marshall Lee grinning with his shirt off.

          "Marshall Lee what in the hell are you doing?!?" Gummy yelled.

             "Well Fi wanted a real boy so I was giving it to her." Mar grinned wickedly.

      What the hell is he talking about?!? I thought.

          "What are you talking abo----!!!" before I said the last word Marshall Lee was by me ,wrapping me in his arms and crushing his soft pale lips to my soft pink one's.

          Gumball must have left because I heard a door slam and a low but mournful sob.

          I slapped Mar with all my strength.

          "Awe!My cheek meat!" Marshall yelled." What was that for?!?"

          "For kissing me." I said calmly but then my face arranged so he could see my anger.

           I did a backflip but I call it a kickflip as I sprung in the air I stuck out my foot and kicked Marshall Lee in the face.

             Marshall landed on the floor and let out a moan in pain.

                 " And that ..." I smiled sweetly."was for upsetting our friend!" I yelled angrily."I'm trying not to kill you for that Marshall Lee!"

            "Do you even know why he is angry? Huh?!? It's because he loves you but I will not let him have you because I love you!" He roared in anger.

          All I thought about at that moment is how globbed up our friendship's is right  now...

            And what was to become of it...