Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Clearing up with Cake...

Marshal Lee p.o.v

     I came to a clearing a saw the orange fur ball at the base of a twisted tree.  I gently floated down beside her.

           "Why are you here?" Cake spat at me.

"Why do you hate me Cake? What did I do to you?"

          "You did nothing...it's just demons in general!" She screamed frustrated.

"Well...can you tell me what happened? Please???" I asked and did my best non-fangy smile. Cake turned at me with a glare then sorted he expression.

     Cake sighed. "Okay... My parents used to be creature hunters. They went out to find this soul eating demon in these very woods. They came back with a sword...a sword made of demons blood. My father hung it over the fireplace but the next day I heard my fathers cry and my mothers scream. I placed the sleeping Fionna in the freely boards of our home so if the demon had slayed me as he..." cake sniffed. I hugged her close to me."S'okay cupcake...but if he touched my Fionna" cake clinched her fist"I would have killed him with his own blood sword! " cake stiffened" I ran in the room where I heard the cries. I saw it ... the demon ...hovering over my parents dead bodies. And when I saw my parent I...I jumped on the demon and killed him....with my own 2 paws." She looked at her paws and continued" I then asked GB to build this tree house for Fionna and I."

            I now knew why ...why cake hated me... despised me.

"I----Im sorry cake." I said.

Cake hugged me and said" now that i told you I realised that you are cerianly NOT that demon!"

I smiled and we walked to the treehouse ... to my bunny...the bunny I saved...the bunny I love...