h i c c u p s ✨

top ; kook

bottom ; tae 

《—————————》

Nobody's P.O.V

Taehyung had small hiccups leaving his lips, thighs trembling slightly, as his sparkling eyes looked at Jungkook, who was taking off his shoes by the bedroom door. They had just gotten done with a mini tickle session- mainly on Taehyung because he had given him a 'hard time' about putting on pants, when all in reality, Taehyung wanted to be tickled. His bubbly personality loved the way Jungkook's slender fingers ran across his skin which made uncontrollable laughs and smiles go across his lips. His hair was sprawled out beautifully on the bed making him look like a baby lion, his cheeks flushed into a deep red making him look even cuter.

His silky tan thighs were on display, his- actually Jungkook's sweatshirt covering his mid thighs up along with the boxers underneath. His fingers were shyly playing with each other as Jungkook started to approach him. The said male laid down on his back with his head resting on the head post, opposite of Taehyung whose head was laying by the foot of the bed. Jungkook studied his face, a sly, proud smirk creeping onto his face as dirty thoughts slowly filled his head while looking at the flustered boy. Taehyung had a shy smile on his face as he turned his head towards the ceiling. a small blush creeping onto his face when he continuously hiccuped.

Jungkook averted his gaze from the boy up to the window, where he was met seeing a heavy rain was starting. He sighed softly before getting onto his knees and basically crawled closer to Taehyung. Taehyung watched him with curious eyes, almost squealing when he was picked up by the armpits, into Jungkook's arms, and his are legs straddling his. He nuzzled his nose into his neck as Jungkook stood up with him still in his arms, his hands going down to support his butt.

He left the room and started heading downstairs, silently loving how small and light Taehyung was. He set him on the counter and started to make dinner for the both of them. Knowing that Taehyung wasn't going to eat much, he only made a small plate of spaghetti for him.

They had finished relatively quickly besides the fact Taehyung hiccuped every 30 seconds and had to stop eating. Jungkook just patted his soft thigh and just told him to drink some water- although he loved the hiccups. Even after drinking some water, the hiccups wouldn't go away making him whine and pout. Jungkook quickly kissed the pout away, closing his eyes. Taehyung squeaked into the kiss and kissed him back.. not before hiccuping.

They eventually made their way upstairs and were now cuddling. Taehyung was straddling Jungkook's lower torso and was laying down onto his broad chest slightly jolting whenever a hiccup would escape his lips. He felt Jungkook's soft breath fanning his face. Jungkook's large hands were resting on his slim thighs, almost being able to wrap fully around it, making butterflies fill Taehyung's stomach. (there is a huge height/size difference. just saying)

Taehyung sat up suddenly and placed his small hands right under Jungkook's pecs, or if you prefer, his upper abs. He played with the button of Jungkook's button up softly while looking out the window and to the rain with a small pout on his face. Jungkook looked up at him with pure adoration while he moved his hands up to the smaller boy's hips. His thumb slightly rubbed his hip bone making a small cute smile grow on Taehyung's lips while he let out a hiccup. His pout turned into a frown at the sound. He let out another hiccup soon after and let out a low whine. Jungkook would've sat up if it wasn't for him sitting on him. It would've been an awkward position for both of them.

But instead, he just lifted Taehyung's shirt and little and placed his large hand onto his stomach basically covering the entire area. He gently caressed it trying to calm the boy's stomach. Another hiccup.

then another..

and another.

Tears were starting to prick Taehyung's eyes from it all. All the hiccuping was causing his stomach and chest to hurt, and he was hungry since he couldn't even eat properly. His pouty lip wobbled before looking back at a worried Jungkook looking back at him.

" Awe baby.. " He says. He lifts Taehyung up easily and sets him down between his legs. The younger's legs were still straddling, just now instead of him on Jungkook, his butt was now on the bed. Jungkook was able to sit up now, and he cupped his boyfriend's fluffy cheeks and wiped his tears softly. They had already tried water, so now they were going to go down the list.

" Can you hold your breath for a few seconds hun? '' Jungkook asks sweetly. Taehyung gives him a small nod and takes a breath before holding it. After telling him to let go, they waited a few seconds before a loud hiccup came from Taehyung. He started to cry from the pain. Jungkook quickly thought of a way of cheering him up, and leaned over to grab his phone off the nightstand. He opened his Safari before typing in something.

" What helps.. hicc-up-s.." He read out then paused at that and glanced up at the waiting Taehyung before continuing.

" For cute.. boys- search" Taehyung giggled breathy while sniffling softly. They waited not even a second before Jungkook started reading. (I may have actually searched this up)

" Tickling???" He said before gasping dramatically. (it actually said that yes yes) He looked back up at Taehyung who up at him innocently before catching onto the mischievous look in older boys eyes. He quickly brought his hands away from Jungkook's chest to defend himself before trying to scramble away. He almost got off the bed if it wasn't for Jungkook's fast reflexes pulling him back. Taehyung clawed at Jungkook's strong arms trying to escape while giggling. Not being strong enough, he was pushed onto the bed.

Jungkook hovered over him before crashing his lips to the others before pulling away and tickling him mercilessly. Taehyung screamed out before laughing the hardest Jungkook has ever seen him laugh. Jungkook started laughing too, finding joy in seeing the smaller boy laugh.

"N-no- jungkookkiee" Taehyung said while laughing and ended squealing out his name. After about 5 minutes of tickling, Jungkook slowed to a stop. Taehyung was panting as he turned onto his side, his arms coming up to above his head. He put his head arched up on the bed, more towards the window to watch the rain. Jungkook came down beside him and started carding his fingers through the boys hair. They sat there for five minutes before there was no sign of hiccups.

Jungkook planted a kiss on Taehyung's cheek, whispering a small 'I love you' to him. Taehyung was already asleep, far too tired to answer him.

They fell asleep in that position while holding hands and snuggling up to each other. 

《—————————》

word count ; 1192