blackpink is the revolution 🌼⛓️

I am fully aware that his is a taekook book

this was for fun

《—————————》

IMAGINE; BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION;

The lights are flashing in an alarming red, not even crickets could be heard as silence fills the air. The small, fear filled noises of trembling breaths coming from under the desk.

The hallways are silent and dark until the repetitive redness colors it.

The entire town, all hearing the same thing, as the four words are being transmitted on every radio.

The blood that has been spilled from the innocent by the forms of metal which are being controlled by nothing but wires. The slicing and loud shots of guns filling the frozen air, causing a scream to emerge. Every once in a while you could hear the tornado sirens going off, but was this much worse. The heavy thumping of hearts, in sync with the growing heavy footsteps.

The red lights are projecting through the windows, casting a shadow upon the walls, creating a scary and haunting figure, as if the redness was killing everything in its way, leaving a path behind. The now deafening words are now becoming deformed and delayed as the footsteps have now stopped, right in front of the desk. The same eyes looking up, too scared to come out from under, as a hand had been placed onto her mouth- as it to try to silence herself. She had closed her eyes, hoping nothing would happen to her, but as her mistake, she had opened them. Only to be met with blaring, black and pink ones staring right back at her full with the intention of death.

Not even a breath to scream had gotten out of her lips before a long, slender metal hand had grabbed right onto her vocal chords. Yes, the cold fingers had sliced through the skin of her neck, and had wrapped themselves around the bone of sound production in her throat. Hastily pulling them back, taking the material along. The loud squelch and rip of skin had filled the classroom, as a smirk had formed on the all-powerful mindless creature.

The blood had splattered onto the nice, clean metal, almost adding to the sequence of red. The letters of 'BP' being covered in the process. The words had gone back to normal and the alarm had sounded once again

For as the rest of the world would know, blackpink is the revolution.

《—————————》

hope you enjoyed

word count ; 405