j.jk🌼

- experience // ludovico einaudi - 

《—————————》

Jungkook's P.O.V

My feet create small patters as I walk through the hallway, avoiding all the other people in it with me. my hood was up over my short, messy hair and it went down mid thigh, barely covering the black jeans I had on. my grip on my books was loose as I found it hard to keep up the weight of them all. Once I made it to the classroom, I noticed it was already mostly filled and only a few students were missing. nobody turned to greet me, nobody turned or even noticed my presence. I was a nobody. I liked to call myself uncharted territory because nobody knew who I was. Nobody talked to me to map me out, to get to know my personalities. Nobody ever tried to find out my mountains of emotions and why I had rivers of tears in random places.

Nobody cared.

I didn't even want them to care. I didn't want them to ask about something and end up setting off a hidden volcano that was dedicated to erupt at the question. I didn't want them to set their worries to me and try to find all my hidden gems that were hidden in caves. There were times when someone would try to come up to me, saying hello or just complimenting me on my outfit. They made me smile inside, bringing the sunshine out of my everyday thunderstorm and making flowers bloom in my stomach. I didn't show it, but merely said thank you and that was it.

Nobody tried to go far with me, seeing as I was a lost boat at sea and had no way of getting back to shore. I didn't do anything but try my best to forget them, usually succeeding. the only person I didn't forget, was Taehyung. He didn't let up after I had shooed him off after he said 'hi' to me, he certainly didn't go away after he had found me collapsing due to a panic attack. He did the exact opposite. He hugged me while I had a tornado of emotions and just spit all my emotions out. I had never done that with anyone and yet he was the one. He was like a flood that tumbled into my home and broke everything down, washing all my worries away. He was the one that held me together. I had grown close to him like I had never before and before I knew it, he had become my favorite person. He had become the meadow I was pleased to see ever day on the walk to school, being dear to all the flowers that came along with him. He made me confident with being lost and someone that made everybody forgot about. He was the one who listened to my eruptions and climbed my mountains and swam my rivers, just to know me. He was the one who found me.

《—————————》

word count; 501