Chapter 3

Alecia's POV

The next morning i woke up in Justin's bed, i gasped because he wasnt there... I got up and put my clothes on. Just as I put my last piece of clothing on the door opens and Justin walks in.

"Hey did you have a good sleep and how sore are you?" He asked.

"Yeah i did thanks, and im still alittle sore but its ok." I replied.

Just then Rebecca walks in,

"Whats going on in here?" She half yells.

"Nothing!" Both Justin and I quickly reply.

"Woah guys i was joking gheez but Justin dad said to help him make breakfast and Alecia come with me." She tells us both.

"Uhm ok." I say confused.

"Ok then thanks for telling me, bye" He thanks Rebecca and smiles at me.

***********************************************

Rebecca's POV

"Ok then thanks for telling me, bye" Justin replied and smiled at Alecia.

Something has to be going on with them now, i heard them last night... why didnt she tell me, why didnt he tell me, he has Jennifer and Jennifer is one of my best friends how could he do this, hes going to break both Alecia's and Jennifer's heart, i cant let this happen...

"Alecia come with me for a second!" I ask her.

"Uhm Ok" She replied looking confused.

***************************************************************

Alecia's POV 

"Alecia come with me for a second!" She asked after Justin left the room.

"Uhm Ok" I replied in a scared tone.

I follow her to her bedroom and then thats when the question hits me.

"Did you have sex with Justin last night?" Rebecca randomly asks me.

"Uhm no why?" I say slowly but carefully.

How does she know, did he tell her? OMG shes going to hate me! :(

"Why are you lying to me!" She yells.

"What? Im not!" I say.

"You are, I heard you guys doing it last night and I saw you kissing down stairs, so stop lying to me. I thought we were friends, he has a girlfriend. How could you." She half yells at me but then breaks down into tears.

"Im sorry i didnt mean for it to happen, he told me he loved m..... WAIT WHAT?! HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!" I scream.

"Yes he does did he not tell you? And he what? he told you he loved you?????" She says just as confused as me.

I ran out her door right away and ran down stairs.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME WHEN YOU KNEW YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND... IF ANYONE FINDS OUT THEY WILL CALL ME THE SLUT WHO FU..." I yelled but he cut me off.

"STOP! Who told you!" He partly yelled.

"WHO DO YOU THINK! REBECCA DID! HOW COULD YOU, I THOUGHT YOU REALLY DID LOVE ME!" I yelled but broke down into tears and ran outside.

"Alecia stop! I do..." He said as he tryed to say but i cut him off.

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled.

He grabbed me and pulled me close to him, I tryed to fight him off but gave up because i knew i couldnt win, instead i just dropped, he fell on me but i didnt care, i just had my heart ripped out by the only boy I have ever loved and he has a girlfriend. I kept crying i just couldnt help it.

**************************************************************

Justin's POV

Shit, ive really fucked this up. Why did i have to do it. God im so stupid!! 

"Look Alecia please stop crying" I try and say to her but she just keeps crying, i hate that i hurt her and i do like her alot but i love Jennifer, nothing can change that.

"How could you, you just broke her heart and yet your still trying to hurt her even more. How do you think Jennifer would feel if she found out! You just made the biggest mistake of your life, i hope you learn your lesson!" Rebecca yells at me.

"Please dont tell her i can not lose her you know how much i love her Rebec..." I try to finish but she cuts me off.

"STOP! YOU DONT EVEN CARE THAT ALECIA THE GIRL THATS LOVES YOU, IS SITTING RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOUR HURTING HER EVEN MORE BY SAYING YOU LOVE JENNIFER. YOUR PATHETIC!" Rebecca yells at me.

I honestly have fucked evertything up, Jennifer is going to break up with me, my own sister hates me, and the girl I fucked las....

"JUSTIN!" Rebecca screams at me.

"WHAT!" I yell back

"LET HER GO, LET HER GO HOME, IM SURE SHE DOESNT WANT TO STAY HERE NOW, ME AND DAD ARE TAKING HER HOME! AND ITS HER BIRTHDAY SO IM SURE SHE WANTS TO AT LEAST TRY AND STOP CRYING SO SHE CAN TRY AND ENJOY THE REST OF HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!" She yells.

"NO i want to sort this out" i calmly say.

"Justin Just let me go, ill stay out of your life, i want to go home just leave me alone and ill leave you alone... the only way you will see me is if I come here to see Rebecca." She says alittle to quietly.

"No Alecia i want to sort this mess o..." I say but get cut off by more yelling.

"JUSTIN JUST STOP ALREADY YOU CANT SORT THIS OUT YOU HAVE RUINED HER...!" She start but i cut her off.

"NO I WONT STOP, I HATE SEEING HER CRYING AND I WANT TO TRY AND FIX THIS... I LIKE HER ALOT AND I CARE ABOUT HER ALOT, SO FUCK OFF AND LET ME TRY AND FIX THIS!!!" I say way to angrily.

"Justin STOP PLEASE, dont yell at your sister yell at me this is my fault i shouldnt have kept it going i knew your sister would find out somehow and been upset but oviously not this upset. But i could have stoped this and i really shouldnt have said lets do it when you said you didnt have a condom but my mistakes. Now let me go so i can go home!" She says and i let her go after a quick kiss and whispering sorry and goodbye.

She walks out the door and leaves. My heart breaks alittle because she left but mostly because of how bad i hurt her. This is going to be the worst 2 weeks of my life...