Chapter 7 :)

I am now 2 months pregnant, my baby bump is starting to show alittle, Justin has been over alot helping me through everything,Im so excited as mum has let him move in, Rebecca went back to her mums but isnt coping with losing her boyfriend, Justin went and fought Luke for hurting Rebecca and trieed to convice her to move in with their dad... My phone starts to ring, i look its Rebecca.

*On the phone*
"Hey becs, whats up?" I answer.

"Hey Ali how are you guys?" She askes sounding happier then the last time i spoke to her.

"Yeah we are good, Justin just brought baby a cute little outfit, i swear hes the cutest, how are you doing? You sound happier." I reply.

"Thats good ive brought my niece/nephew a little something as well, and yeah i am happy very... i have exciting news." She exclaims

"Thats cute" i smile through the phone, "thanks and thats good you are happy, whats your news?" I ask

" Justin hasnt told you?" She asks sounding confused.

I look at Justin and he just smiles he amazing smile at me.
"What have you not told me babe?" I ask alittle worried

"Rebecca is moving here with dad." He tells me.

I scream into the phone and hear rebecca laugh as she says "ow", i jump up and hug Justin, jumping up and down in his arms.

"When are you coming? I ask excitedly after ive stopped jumping.

Just then i hear the doorbell ring, i turn and look at the door then back at Justin and hes smiling widely, i run to the door and open it so fast i almost pull it of its hinges, i look at whos standing there and its Rebecca with a big basket of baby things.

"Surprise hun!" She says throgub the phone.

I hang up and throw my phone.
"BECCA!" I yell as i hug her tightly.

After a few seconds she comes inside, hug Justin and then we all sit down and talk for hours until Rebecca has to head home. We say goodbye and head up to bed.