Chapter 5 :)

As a week passes by fast, Alecia is soundly sleep, when she suddenly gets woken up by a sudden feeling in her stomach... She quickly jumps out of bed and sprints to the bathroom... She finishes and goes back into her room....

Wait, whats the date?

She walks over to her calender...

Fuck im late! i hope to god im not pregnant. 

Alecia begins to panic she grabs some money and runs downstairs.

"Alecia... Darling where are you going? im making breakfast...." Mum yells from the kitchen.

"Just going to the shops mum... ill be back soon" I yell as I walk through the front door.

I walk to the nearest pharmacy and buy four pregnancy tests and a bottle of juice...

I run upstairs and put the tests in my bathroom then go to the kitchen with the juice in hand, and  have breakfast. I help mum with the dishes then go upstairs to take the tests and have a shower...

After my shower i change and take all four tests.. I wait what seems like ages. 

After about 5-10 mins, I took one look at them... All were possitive.

"NO NO NO!!!" I cried.

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, NOT TO ME, NOT RIGHT NOW. I yelled tears streaming down my cheeks.

Mum runs in to the room. "whats wrong, are you okay?. My mum asked me in a worried tone.

"Mum... im pregnant!....." i say to her, but she doesnt say anything, she looks white as a ghost and she just turns around and walks out screaming,

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN, THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. im going for a ride, STAY HERE!!!" She shouted at me. i was scared not only for myself but for my mother...

"IM SORRY... I DIDNT KNOW" I shout back, in tears...

I pick up my  phone and dial Justins number...

He answers on the 3rd ring. 

"J..justin..." I say trying to hold the tears back.

"Alecia, whats wrong? are you okay?" He answers in a worried tone.

"I need you to come over right now. Please ill explain everything when you get here. and bring Rebbeca." I say then hang up and burst into tears.

5 mins after i hear his car pull up.

They both burst inside.

"Alecia! What wrong? Why are you crying? Wheres your mum????" Justin asks in a worried tone.

"I think you should both sit down" I reply wiping the tears away.

They sit down, then i say ill be right back and leave the room. I come back holding the tests. I give two to Rebbeca and the other two to Justin. Rebbeca burst into tears and Justin just sits in shock.

"Justin, Rebbeca im pregnant..." I say and run upstairs to my room.

I hear Justin follow close behind.

"Alecia.... I dont know what to say, am i the father?" He questions.

I turn and look at him. "OF COURSE YOUR THE FATHER, I HAVNT FUCKED ANYONE BUT YOU. WHAT A STUPID QUESTION, DO YOU THINK I WENT AND FUCKED ANOTHER GIRLS BOYFRIEND.!!!!!" I rage at him, then i realize that its not his fault its mine...

"Shit! Justin, im sorry, i didnt mean to yell, im just so stressed..." I say quietly.

"No Alecia im sorry, I got you into this mess, I fucked everything up, not only did I lose Jennifer, but I lost you. I didnt mean to get you pregnant and everything i said that night was true, but I do love Jennifer..." Justin says with a tear in his eye.

"Look Justin im not going to keep it, I can't, im too young and wont be able to aford a baby right now. So its okay if you dont want to tell Jennifer, we can pretend like it never happened and we can all go back to our old lives..." I replied, im not really going to give this baby up, allthough I am young, I just can't do that, not to a human being...

"No Alecia ill tell Jennifer and I know she will break up with me because of it, but i want to be here for this baby, its our baby and I will be here every step of the way... I dont want to give this baby up." Justin told me.

I had burst into tears at this moment, I was thankfull he was willing to stay with me, I was thankful he was willing to do anything for 'our' baby...  

"Alecia everything will be okay, I promise. I will never leave your side, I love you..." Justin whispers to me quietly.

"I love you to Justin, Thank you..." I say and he kisses my head softly then lays me down and i slowly drift off to sleep.

*************************************************************

Justin's POV.

As i watch her sleep, I think about how im going to tell Jennifer, I know shes going to be mad, I know she going to hate me....

Suddenly my phone rings its Jennifer, I walk out into the hall and answer it. 

"Heey babe." I Answer.

I here her crying.

"Jenn... Are you okay?" I ask worried.

"Babe... when are you coming home?" She finely replies.

"Uhm yeah about that, i might not be coming home." I say slowly.

"What why you need to come home, i need you right now, Justin im pregnant...." I hear the panic in her voice.

"What NO you cant be, I have always used condoms, we have never been unprotected." Justin panicked.

"Justin... Its not yours, its Lukes baby... Im so sorry, but i think we should break up, im going to be with luke its his kid, and yeah hes willing to stay with me and everything, im so sorry again... please dont hate me." She tells me.

Luke was my best friend how could he get my girlfriend, well now ex girlfriend, pregnant. Yes I got Alecia pregnant but her and Jenn dont even know each other. 

"Jenn I have something to tell you... Im having a child as well..." I say with more courage.

"What? do you mean, you got a girl pregnant there." She sounded abit upset.

"Yes I did i was about to ring you, but you rang me and told me my best friend got you pregnant." I said back a little angry.

"So I guess we will never see each other again, ill miss you Justin goodbye" And with that she hung up.

At least now i can think about Alecia and our baby now, i will miss Jenn but Alecia and the baby is my priority, and i need to be here for them.