Chapter 9

*Justin's POV*

After Ali and I told her mum and Rebecca we were having twins, we all sat down and talked for a few hours, it was getting late so Rebecca went home and we all went to bed.

I just layed down next to my beautiful sleepkng beauty when my phone started buzzing. Its Jennifer.

"Hello?" I answer it questioning.

"J...J...Justin" Jennifer stutters and I instantly know shes crying.

"Jennifer?... whats wrong? Everything alright? Why are you crying? I ask worryingly.

"I... uh.. um... i dont know how to say this." She stutters more.

"Say what? Just say it already so i can go to sleep i have an early day tomorrow." I reply getting a little worried and annoyed.

"I found out that im not carrying lukes baby..." she pauses for a few seconds.

"Shes yours... i know it has to be yours because other then luke your the only one ive been with." She says quickly.

"What? No. It cant be mine. Jennifer i always wore condoms and i always pulled out to be safer. You're lying to me. STOP LYING TO ME." I say outraged.

"Justin... im not lying, the condom must of broke or something, i dont know, but luke wanted a DNA test and we found out shes not his, then he walked away and left me to go back to Rebecca" she exclaims.

"I want a DNA test... even if its mine ill support you with money but im not coming back i have my family here now, i have Ali, the twins, Rebecca, my mum and dad are back together and living here... i have nothing to come back to beside my child." I say to her.

"So you're with Alecia now? And twins? You guys are h...having twins?"
She stutters the last part and i know shes getting upset again.

"Yeah we are..." i reply

"Well you s...sound h...happy, um... come and visit and you can do that DNA test you wanted and if shes yours will you come and see her when shes born?" She asks and i now realise shes been saying she the whole time... another little princess.

"Yeah i am happy, very happy, that could have been us if we didnt do the things we did, but we cant change the past now and ill come up this weekend and do that test, if it turns out shes mine, then yes ill have to visit alot to see her."

"Alright Justin, ill see you this weekend. Bye." She replies then hangs up.

I put my phone down and sign loudly, i turn and look at Alecia, shes sound asleep and i look down at her moving belly and kiss my babies goodnight then kiss Ali and fall straight to sleep.

*Alecia's POV*

I wake up suddenly from Justin yelling something, i was just about to ask if her was okay when i heard him say "its not mine, you're lying, i want a DNA test." And i immediately know that its Jennifer his ex. I continue to listen and i hear her say to visit her and he agrees. I hear nothing more from her end and Justin stays quiet, until he hangs up the phone and puts it down letting out a big sign, i close my eyes and pretend to be asleepand i feel his eyes on me and then his lips on my belly in two places, then on my forehead, then i drift off to sleep, thinking about this weekend.