chapter 2 of The night to remember :)

chapter 2:

After dinner we went back to Rebbecca and Justin's dads house, and we all stayed up really late until Rebbecca and her dad went to sleep, but Justin and i said we would stay up abit longer to talk.

"So... how have you been since the last time i....." Justin started to say but trailed off.

"um i have been okay i guess i just really miss you guys so yeah" i reply with a half smile on.

He looks at me with his big green eyes and bites his lip. I look at him in a weird but confused way, until he says something, "Alecia, i love you i always have your the only one i want." and then i see him starting to lean in. He is still looking into my blue eyes, and as our lips touch slightly, both of our eyes begin to close. He traces my bottom lip with his tongue and i open my mouth to allow him access just as he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him, i wrap my arms around his neck to deepen our kiss. His hands go lower, down to my butt, he grasps it then lifts me lightly and i wrap my legs around him. He moves, he starts walking to his bedroom, still kissing me. as we reach his room, he opens the door and walks in. I feel the wall or door pushed against my back, i tighten my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss just as he pulls away.

"I'm sorry i don't know what happened." I began and started to turn away when he stopped me.

"No.... I mean don't go... Stay.... I wont you to stay, i love you..." He try's to say but i can tell he i nervous just as much as me.

"Are you still a virgin?" He asks.

"Yes i am, are you?" I reply nervously.

"Yes i am, but i thought i could lose it tonight to you, if you comfortable with it.?" He says making it sound more like a question not a statement.

"Yes i would like to lose it to you because i love you too, but..... " i trail off.

"But what i promise i wont hurt yo......." He try's to say, but i cut him of with a kiss.

He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me so i can wrap my legs around him. He walks us to his bed and lays me down softly. He pulls away slightly and starts to unbutton my shirt, just as im starting to unbutton his. We both take our shirts off and then he plants his lips on my lips again. He puts him self on one arm, just as his other hand goes down my side, i get a slight tingle but ignore it as my hands go down to his abs, i feel then up and down, but i stop and bring my hands up to his face. i thrust my hips up into him and he groans loudly. He puts his free hand on my hip to plant me to the bed, but it doesn't work, i thrust again but this time he lands on me. Within only one second of landing on me he quickly jumps up again, then he pulls my skirt of and im laying there half naked, i sit up and start to take his pants off as he undoes my bra. 

He takes his pants off fully, and i can see he is already hard. He lays me down slowly again then begins to kiss my chest softly. I feel his hand come up to cup my breast, as his lips touch my nipple of my other breast, i gasp at the feeling. I emmediately feel my nipples go hard and he looks up smiling evily "You like that". He continues to do this. When i can no longer take it, i pull him up to my lips and kiss him deeply. As we are kissing i grasp his penis and begin to stroke it. I feel him tighten huis grip on my hips and moans slightly against my lips, i smile slightly. I continue to stroke him when i relise his size, it big, very big, and i can already tell its going to hurt, alot!. He pulls away quickly and we both strip our last peice of clothing. Then he swears and says... "I don't have a condom...." My eyes just stay on his eyes and just shake my head... "Its fine just come here........." And with that i pull him down onto me and kiss him deeply. I try and thrust into him but he stops me, he puts his forehead on mine and says "Don't..... please... i don't want to hurt you..." I roll my eyes at him... "You wont... please...."