Chapter 1 of The night to remember :)

chapter 1:

"NO NO NO!!!" I cried. 

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, NOT TO ME, NOT RIGHT NOW. I yelled tears streaming down my cheeks. Mum runs in to the room. "whats wrong, are you okay?. My mum asked me in a worried tone. "Mum... im pregnant!....." i say to her, but she doesnt say anything, she looks white as a ghost and she just turns around and walks out screaming, "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN, THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. im going for a ride, STAY HERE!!!" She shouted at me. i was scared not only for myself but for my mother...

2 weeks earlier...

"OMG! Mum that was Rebecca, shes coming to town to see her dad and she wants me to stay too, can i, can i, can i, PLEASEEE!!!!!." I asked my mother excitedly...

Rebecca was my best friend in primary school, the christmas holidays before starting high school her mum and dad had a divorce and she was forced to go live with her mum, but i was just on the phone to her, she and her twin bother Justin were visting their dad for the 2 week holidays... im happy that im going to see my best friend but im even more happier that i get to see Justin, you see ever since primary school in year 5 ive had the biggest crush on him, i told Rebecca that i liked him then but she doesnt know i still like him. Anyway back to me and my mothers convosation.

"how long is she here for darling?" Mum replied. 

"they are here for the entire 2 weeks mum!" i answered.

"well then you can stay till her dad gets sick of you, then she can come here if her father allows it." My mother told me.

"omg really mum thank you, thank you, thank you," i screamed giving her a big hug. 

I was 16 in three days, that was a day after Rebecca and Justin got here, its going to be so fun!!!!.

****************************************************

Today was the day that Rebecca and Justin were arriving, i was standing with their dad, at the airport, waiting impacently for them to walk out and greet us.  A few more minutes past and im eagerly waiting, when i see my best friend walk out.  I scream so loud i catch alot of strange looks, but i was too excited to see Rebecca to care!. I ran to her and she dropped her bag and caught me just as i jumped on her. We both fell to the ground and we laugh along with each other for a few seconds when i feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, i stand and turn in the persons arms and relised it was only Justin, i threw my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. After about 5 minutes of hugging Justin i let go and turned to my best friend who was shocked but still looked happy to see me, thats when i hugged her again but i didnt jump (hahaha).

"OMG i missed you both so so much" i spoke as i let go of Rebecca.

" I know right been so long" they both spoke. I laughed at that.

"how have you both been?" i asked them still excited.

"good!" they both said again.

"thats good then" i smiled at them both as we slowly walk towards their dad he looked shocked and had watery eyes.

They all had their hugs then their dad drove us to a resturant for Rebecca and Justins welcoming, and my birthday dinner. THE BEST FOOD IVE EVER TASTED (hehehe)