Chapter 8

A few more months have past and im now 20 weeks, today i have an ultrasound to find out the sex of our baby...

"Babe are you excited?" I ask Justin.

"Sure am babe, whats your final guess?" He replys

"Im still hoping for my little prince, what about you? Still want your little girl? Id say princess but im your princess..." i say laughing at the end.

"Not babe she will be my little princess, your not my princess..." he says bluntly

I look down sadly, "oh ok sorry"

He puts his fingers under my chins and lifts my head gently, looks straight into my baby blue eyes and says, "She will be my princess, but you are my Queen, My future wife, My life, My everything..."

I look into his big green eyes and a single tear runs down my cheek, he leans forward and catches it with his lips then moves to kiss mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he grasp my hips and pulls me closer, we are not that close as my belly has gotten bigger.

We pull apart and look into each others eyes...

"I love you beautiful" he whispers

"I love you too handsome" i reply and peck him on the lips then grab the keys to his car and start to head out the door.

************************************

At the doctors office, im laying on the bed and watching the nurse hunt our baby down.

"Im going to find the heart beat first then we will look at your baby" she looks at me smiling.

"This might be abit cold" she says as she puts the gel on my belly.

Just as she finds the heart beat, we can hear it sounds strange, she looks at me and says...

"What did they say on your first ultrasound?" She askes me.

"This is my first ultrasound and the first time ive ever heard a heart beat like that" i say confused.

"Sweetie" she says smiling.
"You're pregnant with twins" she exclaims.

I look at her shocked then look at Justin who looks excited.

"Twins?" I question, shocked.

"Yes sweetie twins" she smiles.

"Lets take a look shall we?" She askes us

"Yes please" We both say.

She takes a few minutes to find the babies as they keep moving and kicking but she finds one and then the other and my heart is full, i have never experienced this much love besides the love i have for Justin, i look at my babies with tears in my eyes then i turn to Justin whos cheeks are covered in tears looking at them with so much love.

"Do you both want to know the sexes?" The nurse questions.

We both look at each other and say yes simultaneously.

"Alright, give me 2 seconds" she says and she start looking, then typing something, then continues to look, and after what seems like for ever,

"Baby A is a boy" she says as she takes a picture then points to which baby it is.

"And..... baby b is... a girl" she says as she takes another picture.

Tears start to form again as i realise we are both getting what we wanted, i get my prince and Justin gets his little princess, i look at him and hes already looking at me with tears rolling down his cheeks and he looks so happy and inlove.

We finish up at the doctors and get all of our pictures of our babies and head home, i call Rebecca to meet us there and text my mum to see if shes home.

We arrive home and walk inside mum and Becca are sitting on the couch anxiously waiting for the sex of our baby.

"You say it babe" Justin says to me.

"We are having....." i pause for effect.
"A boy..." i say and mum a Becca both scream and start laughing joyfully.

"Justin?" I turn to him and say.

"We're also having a girl." He says excitedly.

Both mum and Rebecca stop and say "What" simultaneously and Judtin and i just laugh.

"We're having twins" i say half laughing.

They both start jumping up and down again and we cant help but laugh and join in...