chapter 2

Tim's POV

Today I woke up early. I had a long day ahead of me. I still have to find Marinette.

Breakfast wasn't eventful except if you count Damian trying to kill everyone. Or more specifically me.
I went to the batcave since I have the day of.

I typed in Marinette Dupain-Cheng and this came up.

Name: Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Parents: Sabine Cheng and Tom Dupain

Age: 16

School: Francis DuPont high school (don't know how to spell it)

Health problems: None

I also found out that she has reported to the school about being bullied but the school just brushed it of. Apparently she was expelled for stealing exam answers, pushing a student down the stairs and she had no bruises or injuries and for stealing the same girls family heirloom.

The school needs to be investigated. The principal, the staff and the students. There's also the ladyblog where it used to be about Parisian super heroes, which he would have to show to Bruce. Also videos about a girl who was clearly lying. A simple google search would prove them wrong.

In the videos they were also cyber bulling Marinette, calling her means names and telling her to die!? I also noticed the girl Lila had fake make up to look  like bruises.

- hey Timbo whatcha up to? Jason

- nothing! Me

As I quickly deleted my history.

Just what have you been up to Marinette Dupain-Cheng?

Thanks for reading

Byeee:)