Chapter 3

Marinette's POV

*sigh* today is another day of Lila's torture. 3 years ago Lila started her reign. She successfully took away my friends well except Adrien, surprisingly Chloe, Kagami, Nino and Luka. They have been protecting me. Adrien had to stay by Lila to gather information.

Lila started lying about me. My class believed her and they would tease me and call me names. 2 years ago it started getting physical. Adrien did everything he could to steer them away. But to no prevail.

'My parents' believed her and they kicked me out. I was then adopted by Jagged Stone. I am still Ladybug and I made the rest permanent holders, well the ones that believe me.

We figured out each others identities. We also got side effects from using the miraculous.

Ladybug: hibernate in cold
Animals attracted to her
Can control nature
Can fly
Good luck
Creation
Heal

Cat noir: can land his feet
Has night vision
Purrs
Bad luck
Destruction
Can have claws

Abielle(queen bee): can summon bees and wasps
Immobility
Can fly

Dragonite(ryuko); can summon a dragon
Can control the elements
Is more aggressive

Viper(viperion): can summon snakes
Kinda knows what's gonna happen (like Alfred)
He is more chill

In class

- where were you Mari-trash? You are late to your beatings. Alya demanded

-leave me alone Alya. Me

-you beat Lila and wanted to repay the favour. Kim added

-no thanks you can keep it. I replied nonchalantly.

They became angry. But they got intercepted by Chloe. Class soon started. And I got the occasional glare. The class including Mrs bustier were listening to the liar.

After school they cornered me in an alleyway and they started beating  me while calling me colourful words. I was badly beaten and couldn't move. I just lay there slowly losing my consciousness.

-miss?

Was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

Tims POV (hours prior)

I was done researching and decided to go meet my little sister.

-Bruce what  if we opened another branch in Paris and extend WE? I asked.

-hmm that's a good idea Tim we start on it. Bruce replied.

-yes i have found a good place for it. I was wondering if I could go to Paris and take a look? I lied.

- of course. Bruce replied

So here I am in a plane ready to meet my twin sister. We landed after a few hours. I checked into a hotel the mayor owns. I decided to take a walk and I saw a group of teenagers walking out of an alleyway laughing. I quickly ran in and saw a girl she was bleeding out and seemed to be losing consciousness.

-miss? I asked

Before she lost consciousness.