chapter 6

In school the next day.

Everyone noticed how Marinette wasn't at school for 3 weeks. They had hoped that she was dead from the beating well Marinette's former classmates.

Then she came they were kinda mad. Some relieved. She walked in with a big smile on her face and walking with crutches.

She seemed in a good mood and Lila didn't like it at all. She wanted to wipe that smile of her face.

Adrien sent her an apologetic smile. She returned it with a huge grin. They tried but nothing could bring her down. She kept the smile on her face. Thinking about her brother.

Who was currently starting a new branch. Even if he did lie he still needed to do it to avoid suspicion.

After school a car pulled up

T

hey were curious as to who's it was. A really hot boy stepped out. Lila liked him. She wanted to rope him into liking her. She cocked her hip to the side. She puffed out her chest. To make her boobs look big.

She batted her eyes. Tim just looked  disgusted. She started talking to him Alya also joined. She thought he was hot too.

Tim was just entertaining them.

-sorry I'm late a familiar voice said.

-oh no its okay, let's go. He said

Everyone turned around and saw a familiar bluenette. They were surprised when they hugged. Alya and Lila were jealous. They started shouting at her. He was then introduced as her older brother.