chapter 8

From now on I will only do a third persons POV

Today was another day at school. Mrs Bustier walked in and announced a trip. Lila saying it was her 'damiboo' and stuff.

They prepared for the trip and the trip came. Marinette came in a limo.

 Marinette came in a limo

With her hair down. They left to get tickets but Marinette didn't get one.

-oh I didn't want Bruce to spend extra money so I told him not to buy you a ticket. Lila said.

- yes Marinette you will have to stay or buy your own ticket. Mrs Bustier said while the class was agreeing with her and thanking Lila for her generosity.

Marinette was pissed she walked to the counter. The class behind her.

-excuse me do you have any tickets for Gotham Marinette asked.

-no I'm very sorry they ate sold out. She said

The class was snickering behind her.

-okay I will be going on my private jet under the name Marinette Stone. She said the class was shocked no way Marinette had a private jet

- right follow me to the private jet area. The woman said

The class tried to protest. The jet should be Lila's but they already left.

Time skip

They arrived in Gotham and Marinette was happy. She got to be alone without lies.

Marinette ran and hugged Tim after she spotted him. The class recognized him. Lila was happy that boy was back.

Before Lila could say anything they got into the car and drove of.

They reached the hotel and saw Marinette already there. Lila was happy that she successfully managed to make Marinette not be able to  get a room. But she ended up buying a penthouse.

It was time for the tour and they left Marinette behind but no matter.