Day Two: Nervous Day

You wake up to see 2D right beside you. When you saw him it scared you a little bit, so you jumped. 2D wakes up to see what happened. He sees you blushing madly. Which makes you blush more. He noticed that you like-like him. So, he kissed you on the cheek. You freak out so you run downstairs. When you get downstairs you see Noodle and Russel cooking breakfast. They notice you. Noodle asked " what happened? ". You answer to her" 2D kissed me". Russel said" where is that little creep I'll beat him up!". You shake your head 'no', and then you said" it's ok. I like it, but it surprised me. That's all. ". Russel then said"ok, but if he hurts you let me know, ok?". You shake your head 'yes'. Then you get your food, and eat it. You just notice that 2D was sitting right beside you. He looked up from his food, and winks at you. You blush at this, and then start to drink the rest of your drink. You get up and go to the living room to watch tv. After 2D gets done eating he goes to the living room, and he sits down beside you with his arm around you. You blush madly. Then you lean on him. You both sit there watching tv. Then Murdoc comes in, amd and sees that 2D's arm was around you. He got mad at this so he punched a hole in the wall. After that he went to his room. You and 2D then start to watch tv till 7:00 p.m. When you guys get done you get something to eat. You go to the kitchen and make pizza for you and 2D. He helps make it. Then you guys eat, and then you two go upstairs to go to bed. At this time it was 10:00, and you wanted to to sleep. You go to 2D's room and put your night clothes on. After that you go to bed. A little bit after 2D crawls in bed with you and goes to sleep.