Day 6: A Fun Night!

You wake up feeling creeped out because you thought about the pictures all night, and it scares you. You kissed 2D on the cheek and went to the bathroom. He woke up and followed you. He hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek. You took a deep breath and walked downstairs. You went to the couch and then you laid down on you stomach. You put your face in a pillow. Then you started to cry in it. 2D was coming down the stairs to see if you were ok. You heard him him and said "I'm fine leave me alone." But you didn't know how mean you sounded when you said it. 2D said " fine I just wanted to see if you were okay, and you don't have to be a jerk." Then he left the room to go get something to eat or that's what you think he was doing. You stopped crying and sat up on the couch. You heard yelling coming from upstairs near Murdoc's room. It sounded like 2D was yelling at Murdoc about what happened with you. You went to see what was happening. 2D was in Murdoc's room and he saw the pictures of you on the walls. 2D was yelling at Murdoc about the pictures. Then he noticed you in the doorway. 2D shocked said "what are you doing up here?" You quickly answered back "I heard yelling and I wanted to see what was going on." 2D just said "oh, I see" " now why were you two yelling?", You said. 2D pointed at the pictures and it made you twitched. 2D said "that's why we are yelling at each other." You blushed knowing that 2D loved you, but then you realized that Murdoc also loved you and you were distributed by that. 2D hugged you and said" it's okay I won't let him touch you I'll make sure of it." You smiled at him as he looked down at you and then he smiled back at you. You both decided to go upstairs to 2D's room. So, 2D picked you up bridal style until you guys were near the bed. Then, he sat you down and then went to the bathroom to do something. He comes back after 3 minutes with a box of condoms. "Your a naughty boy, 2D~." You said to him. Then he said" I know, and your going to be my naughty girl." He then took his shirt and his pants off. You followed him by taking your night shirt and shorts off. 2D then gets on top of you and you two start to make-out. It starts to get really dirty. Then 2D starts to play with your boobs. You then tell him to get up real quick. He listened to you, and you took your bra off. Then he started to lick/ play with your nipples. You moaned at this and 2D enjoyed it. He then asked " do you want me to take you now?" You smiled and giggled at him and then said"yes, take me, 2D~." 2D then took off his underwear and put his condom on. He then took your panties off, and stuck it in your pussy. It was your first time so it hurt at first. He waited for a minute then he started to move inside you. After 5 minutes he got a little more faster. You moaned really loud as he got faster. You both cum at the same time. Then 2D got up to take his condom off. Then he threw it away in the trash can. You fall asleep, and 2D put covers over you. He then laid beside you under the covers and also fell asleep.