Part 1

It's winter and the boy is awake because of his alarm clock. He looked at the alarm clock and go to the shower immediately. It's like any other day for him. After he is done with his routine he goes to work.

He arrived at work and see his co-worker Jennie.

"Hey, Yunho! What photoshoot you got today?" The pretty girl asked him.

Yunho worked in a model company. The company is going to open an audition for solo singers and rappers only, to add more diversity to the company.

"I'm doing a photoshoot with Uniqlo today since they got new stuff to release, you Jennie?"

"Chanel today,"

"aaa ok, wanna grab coffee together since it's early too?"

"Sure let's go,"

They go to the nearest coffee shop and order coffee for themselves and waited in the sitting area. They talk about work and some memories from childhood that they shared. Jennie is a childhood friend of Yunho and they met again when they sign up for the same company.

After talking for a while Yunho sees a cute boy ordering a drink. When the cashier gave him the change, a penny dropped from the boy's hand but the boy didn't notice.

"Wait hold up Jen," The white-haired boy says.

"What? Why?" She asked confusedly.

Yunho go to the cashier and picked up the penny, he then goes to the boy that drop the penny.

"Excuse me, you drop the change when you were ordering a drink, here you go," he says while giving him a friendly smile.

"T-thank you, I'm sorry for bothering you," The boy says shyly feeling embarrassed and then bowed as a body language for sorry and also thank you.

"You're welcome,"

Yunho thought to himself that the boy is really cute and he was hoping to see him more someday, or even get to know him. Yunho then got back at the table that Jennie was at.

"Uuuu being nice huh? I know if you like someone you'll act like that so...you like him Yunnie boy?" She asked teasingly and making Yunho blushed a little.

"I don't know...maybe a little? I-I just think that he's really cute,"

"Someone's in love right now," Jennie said teasingly.